Just moved to AZ (Avondale)

hdsupercrewf150

Established Member
Just bought a house and moved out here to AZ. I look forward to getting together with the Mustang - Cobra- Lightning - SVT - Clubs. I'm going to be a student at UTI for a couple of years and unsure if I'll be moving back afterwards. So if you see a 2003 Zinc Yellow Convertable lowered on SSR's thats me! See ya guys and gals around!

AzDropTop

Established Member
hdsupercrewf150 said:
Just bought a house and moved out here to AZ. I look forward to getting together with the Mustang - Cobra- Lightning - SVT - Clubs. I'm going to be a student at UTI for a couple of years and unsure if I'll be moving back afterwards. So if you see a 2003 Zinc Yellow Convertable lowered on SSR's thats me! See ya guys and gals around!

Join the SVTOA AZ chapter. See some of the other posts about how and or drop me an email! Welcome to AZ.

SublimeRT

'94 Slooowbraa
Established Member
Man. You are living my dream almost. There's a very very high chance I'm going to go to UTI in Houston in the fall, then after I graduate I was going to move to Arizona. What courses are you going to take at UTI? What kind of job are you going to be looking for after you graduate? I'm very very interested. I'd also like to figure out what kind of salary I can expect after graduating, but I haven't been able to figure that out yet.

-Blaise

hdsupercrewf150

Established Member
I'll be taking the Automotive, Diesel and Ford Facts Program at the UTI in AZ. Hopefully I'm choosen for one of the Graduate Programs. If I do, then I'm obligated to work one year at a dealership that choose me for there Grad program. After that I'll open shop somewhere or unless I get paid really good money at a dealership which I don't think will happen. We'll just have to see. Good luck Blaise.

hdsupercrewf150

Established Member
Couger I haven't started yet. I'm waiting for my financial aid to kick in. I should be starting next month. Do you live here locally?

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
Cougar's has a cousin thats gonna start soon too.

They both have really slow mustangs, and live in the east valley.

Last edited:

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
Tempe, Chandler, Gilbert, Mesa, & Queen Creek are east valley. Oh yeah, and the Guad :rolling:

1 of Cougar's cars happens to be in his user name. It's slow ;-)

His cuz has a stang thats even slower ;-)

I'm suprised he hasn't responded yet; must be all that learnin goin on @ UTI.

Anyways, welcome to Phoenix.

SaleenShelby

Established Member
I live about an hour away from the school. So far I like it a lot. Be prepared to see a lot of ricers.
Well when you start I would love to see your car.

hdsupercrewf150

Established Member
An hour away! Dam thats one reason I moved out here so I can be close to school. I'm probaly 2 exits away from school. The times I've had to go and fill out paperwork I've seen a few ricers. I use to be one. I've moved on as you can see. I maybe the only one there with a yellow Cobra. You may possibly see my Red Harley, Buell, or F-250 since I don't drive my Cobra to much.

I've already got my financial aid papers sent back. I have to verify my 1042. Bullshit! Should be able to start early next month. Now all I have to do is find a job!!

j_granato33

Established Member
hey waz up guys wow alot of people must attend that school, im going to go to mmi in sept. and looking for a spot to live. i should be going up there to visit in about a month. im kinda looking forward to it, but i am going to be far from home, im from san antonio tx. and i hate rice.

hdsupercrewf150

Established Member
You'll have to get use to rice because it's everywhere. Where is MMI at in AZ? I was thinking about that school but I'm more into automobiles. Maybe you can work on my motorcycles and I work on your auto!

There are alot of people who attend UTI. Everywhere I go there is someone who goes to UTI.

j_granato33

Established Member
i love cars too.. but ive been working on them since i was little and i pretty much know alot about them. And i want to open up a performance shop but i want to do cars and motorcycles... I love speed. man. maybe ill see you around. oh and mmi is in phoenix.

hdsupercrewf150

Established Member
I love cars and motorcycles. I have 3 motorcycles and 3 cars (1 is a diesel truck). I know somewhat about cars and trucks. I wish I knew more about motorcycles so I can do my own work on them. I was thinking about going to MMI but I figured theres more bussines in autos and I hardly ride by bikes so I'll stay with the autos. Let me know when your down here. We'll have to kick it.

j_granato33

Established Member
yeah i should be down there around sept... maybe sooner cause class starts sept6.
should be fun...

j_granato33

Established Member
yeah i cant wait... but now im just working like a dog to save up some money to live off of while im there. Cause my parents really dont want me to work while im going to
school, they want me to focus on school cause the higher you graduate in your class the more pay you get or what not.

Users who are viewing this thread