Just moved to Florida

TheGord

Texas Proud
Established Member
I just moved to the North Port area and wanted to know whats going on here. I know the Bradenton track is not too far and will probably head out there soon. Are there any gun ranges in the area? other recommendations for outdoor activites or things to do would be great. thanks
-G-

PSI87

Banned
Congrats on moving. I'm about a hour north of you. I'm really not sure where there is to do down there. I've heard Sanibel Island is very nice, which isn't too far from you.

stangd1909

GO NOLES
Established Member
PSI87 said:
Congrats on moving. I'm about a hour north of you. I'm really not sure where there is to do down there. I've heard Sanibel Island is very nice, which isn't too far from you.

Yes it is......it awesome. And they have the BEST cheeseburger place down there, Cheseburger-Cheeseburger. It is one place you must eat at!:rockon:

skatermckimm

4.6 ohc
Established Member
florida is where all the old people go to retire and die, meaning gods waiting room, or atleast that is how i took it.

or the shit ass weather and if we get hit with some nasty tsunami we are all dead.

skatermckimm said:
florida is where all the old people go to retire and die, meaning gods waiting room, or atleast that is how i took it.

or the shit ass weather and if we get hit with some nasty tsunami we are all dead.

:lol: Got it.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Welcome to FL man!!

Check out our crew on www.need2speed.com

we have tons of shooters, anglers, and racers over there....and the majority of us live in FL....lots of us in the tampa area

we hit bradenton on nearly a weekly basis, winghouse every month plus some of us get together and shoot etc

Last edited:

fjules

Established Member
You can shoot at Knights Trail park. 1 exit north of Venice. They have trap/skeet and also a pistol/rifle range. welcome!

fjules

Established Member
You can shoot at Knights Trail park. 1 exit north of Venice. They have trap/skeet and also a pistol/rifle range. welcome!

TheGord

Texas Proud
Established Member
Thanks for all the welcomes and info. These past two weeks I went to Orlando for some of the parks, Ft. Lauderdale for some relaxation, and Miami to check it out and eat at Porcao (one of the best Churrascarias Ive ever been to-highly reccomend it). Anyways, Ill try and hit bradenton track this weekend. Thanks again.
-G-

Users who are viewing this thread