Just moved to Ft. Lee, VA

nugen

Established Member
Just dropping a line to see how many SVT guys there are in the area. Where are the races?

nugen

Established Member
Well, I found VMP in Dinwiddie the second day I was here. I'll check out the track in Richmond soon though. Are there any car clubs or Mustang clubs or whatever on Ft. Lee? I see alot of Mustangs around but not sure if anyone is really into their car.

nugen

Established Member
Last time I was at VMP there was 1 Cobra...running 14's. I was like, "Dude, what's wrong with your car?" I found the tricitiesmustang site. I met one of the guys with a blown GT at an Autocross. Good times!

predator

Established Member
Welcome to VA! Ok...so I am trying to sound enthusiastic. I am retried military here myself and have lived here since '87. Like it was mentioned....there is VMP and the other 1320 strip in Richmond. There are a ton of 1/8 tracks around between there and Fredericksburg. Then there is VIR with their local club and another club in the area that is pretty active into autocross events. I can't remember the link to find them at the moment.....you can give a shout later and I will probably remember. :thumbsup:

Just so you know....mid June will be a track event with instruction at VIR. FFW will be at VMP the end of June.

nugen

Established Member
I'm definitely looking forward to FFW. I think that I'm going to drive back to Englishtown Raceway Park, NJ for that one though. Who knows, maybe I'll go twice!

Users who are viewing this thread