Just one reason why I haven't logged into Facebook for weeks....

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I haven't been on Facebook for a few weeks now. Social media has all walks of life. I tried sticking to some car pages but it's full of stupid.

You can't even post something for sale without people busting your balls and sending you dumb comments on messenger.

I had a buddy message me the other day about this comment. I told him that's why I haven't been on Facebook for weeks.

And honestly, I'm trying to get rid of it completely. Generally I seem more happy without it.
b296a507859bb8ad0a0d3a3dc906f356.jpg

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

MG0h3

Established Member
lol

Product of Cobra huh.

First time I’ve heard that.

There definitely plenty of tards on the Cobra pages but I don’t comment very much unless it’s a technical help request.

I’ve had one or two retards try and make some weird argument regarding tech info or repair advice. I just move along.

I haven’t posted anything on my page in I don’t know how long. Never really did. Never post where I am or what I’m doing. Don’t need to have that feeling that I need to respond.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
I had some guy tell me that the Cobra I was selling was no longer a Cobra because it was SRA swapped. He said the VIN doesn’t matter that once the IRS was gone it was no longer a certified Cobra.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I had some guy tell me that the Cobra I was selling was no longer a Cobra because it was SRA swapped. He said the VIN doesn’t matter that once the IRS was gone it was no longer a certified Cobra.

Hahaha WTF. This is what we deal with nowadays.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
Been at least a decade since I suspended my account. Never even posted when it was running. Marketplace, sadly has killed CL at this point.

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
I deleted all my social media except YouTube about June of 2020. Don’t miss it at all.

I’ll look at my wife’s from time to time to see where car shows and cruises are in the area.

I only miss it for the car groups which is why I’m on here now all the time. Wish I knew some local cobra owners..I feel it would be easier to meet folks locally with fakebook but it ain’t worth it.

SilverStreak02

Established Member
I got off Facebook about three years ago because of ”experts” like them. No regrets either. I tried Twitter after Elon bought it, but got kicked off two months later. (Quoted our current dictator-in-chief which apparently classifies as hate speech) Haven‘t been back on since….

Recon

Established Member
I haven’t been on since 2011. I realized I didn’t need all the nonsense, and before leaving; I messaged the handful of people I wanted to stay in touch with, for their numbers. I hear it’s gotten worse since then, and I’ve been encouraged to return by some friends of mine. I’m done, and happier because of it. If you don’t have contacts with the people you want to stay in touch with; get them before you leave permanently. Car forums are all you need.

Sent from somewhere in the twilight zone…

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
I deleted my fakebook in 2013. glad this type of nonsense wasn't in my life the last ten years

SHIFTYBUSINESS

Established Member
Never had it never will. People are so nasty these days always with name calling and insults, things they would never do in person. The Marketplace is the only thing that I wouldn't mind having access to.

MG0h3

Established Member
I got off Facebook about three years ago because of ”experts” like them. No regrets either. I tried Twitter after Elon bought it, but got kicked off two months later. (Quoted our current dictator-in-chief which apparently classifies as hate speech) Haven‘t been back on since….

Only posted on FB a few times in the last couple years and it was memes from here.

Got suspended every time lol.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Reporting posts is for vaginas.

I came across my retardation naturally by the way, I wasn’t born this way.

Users who are viewing this thread