just ordered bassani!

lightning_2001

Established Member
i just ordered a bassani ss catback from LFP.i had to wait for money to go into account.it was bad ass cause it was 822.xx with texas tax. but they have a extra 10% discount.that means i got it for 732.xx.i just got my FTVB two days ago.

Cocoloco

BEEP BEEP...ROAD RAGE!!!
Established Member
You'll LoVe the Bassani!!!!They sound GREAT!!!! FTVB is another mod
that will put a smile on your face.Give yourself a couple of weeks
to get used to it....It can feel a little over-powering(Hard-shifting)HaHa

8sm

HELE in 321
Established Member
I installed my LFP Bassani SS Catback a week or so ago. I was expecting a raspy sound from what others said, but mine has a nice rumble sound. When you get on it......oh yeah you will love it. I could have purchase mine locally, but the in state sales tax sure adds up. With LFP 10% discount it was $684 to my door in Az. Congrats on the purchase.

I too want the FTVB but I'm hesitant because of the hard shift. I guess that part of the reason in getting such a mod. Then there's the Gregg Evans FTVB or LFP VB versions. Which to get? But when I do go with this mod, I'll take Cocoloco advice and take sometime to get use to it.

Regards......8sm

lightning_2001

Established Member
all i want is to hear a second gear chirp from the FTVB(and its suppose to extend the life of the trans) thats always good.but i cant wait for the catback to get here.now i just gotta save up for the mid with cats.

lightning_2001

Established Member
yeah i know its alot of $$ but ive wanted bassani exhaust for a long time.there was never really another choice for me.hopefully i can get my income done so i can send for the y pipe.and if i have enough left i want to get the catch can from DBLG.dont know what batch he's on but i want one.

Users who are viewing this thread