Just Ordered my car

jean

Established Member
Saw 2 dealers ,the car are sold out(one was getting 3 and the other 5)
The dealers don't know the official price but the car will be sold around $ 60 000

LR 01 Cobra

Founding Member
Established Member
Thanks Guys! I can't believe the mark up! It's Crazy! I guess I should tell you what I ordered. Blue coupe with white stripes, interior up grade. Thought about the Mach 1000 but I want to hear the exhaust.

Tim

bullittman

Established Member
Also ordered this noon, ordered Alloy with tungsten stripes, interior upgrade,and sirius radio. Interior black/red. MSRP. ( I have been on the order list since last Mar.)

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
bullittman said:
Also ordered this noon, ordered Alloy with tungsten stripes, interior upgrade,and sirius radio. Interior black/red. MSRP. ( I have been on the order list since last Mar.)

Did you see the Alloy paint before ordering?

bullittman

Established Member
Snakebite said:
Did you see the Alloy paint before ordering?

No I haven't.......It's been described as a very dark Mineral grey. If I don't want to stick with it, it can changed on the order up to shortly before vin assignment. :pop:

drmustang

Banned
jean said:
Saw 2 dealers ,the car are sold out(one was getting 3 and the other 5)
The dealers don't know the official price but the car will be sold around $ 60 000

That is a good one. More nonsense.

Who here would pay 60 grand for a 40 thousand dollar car?
Who knows anyone with the ability to pay 60K and intends to do so?

This dealer has 5 of them sold for 60 grand. Is anyone dumb enough to believe that.

Remember the Terminators. I don't know a single person who paid anywhere near the sticker for one of those. Yeah I know "This car is different, It is a Shelby". Sure it is. Chrysler used this trick years ago and bought the name to glue on some of their trucks and cars. What are they worth now?

Users who are viewing this thread