Just ordered Pro-flow CAI and Pro-M 92...pics from dealer inside

Silver Slither

Established Member
So last week I called Pro-flow and started asking questions about their mass air flow sensors... and I found out that they just recently purchased a cobra of their own and started mfg. induction parts for it.

Their tech dept. if very knowledgeable. I ended up purchasing their cold air kit, which is a steel, high polished pipe that is ceramic coated, there are no sharp 90 degree bends in it....(see picture below). Cost was below 2bills.

I also ended up buying there Pro-M 92 MAF w/ 6" K&N and an Accufab throttle body with polished inlet.

The kit should be ariving by next Monday.

I will post some pictures of it mounted in the car.

Silver Slither

Established Member
And here is the Pro-M 92

The tech at Pro-Flow sent me these pictures. Neither of them are on their website yet.

jonas

Established Member
id upgrade that filter 6 inches aint gonna feed 400 horses. minimum 9 and suggest 12. try anderson performance, they make filters that fit the pro m

fiorefiveoh

Established Member
that looks exactly like my morpheus performance pipe??!!?? hmmm. oh and regards to the filter size. i could not get the 9" filter to fit. although when he designed it on my car it fit with the 9". so i just picked up a 6" K&N and it fit perfectly. pull 10lbs boost stock with not cats and a catback.

FINICKY

Established Member
Hey, your stuff looks good man i really like that pipe. I gotta check that out when you get it.....
Was cool hanging with you guys in home depot lol ....catch you later. Ray

Last edited:

Silver Slither

Established Member
Englishtown on Saturday 6/28

Hey Finicky what happens if it rains on Saturday. Does that mustang event still happen or is there a rain date. It has been raining every weekend.

FINICKY

Established Member
not sure actually but if it rains im sure it will be rained out and postponed

Corner-Carver

The Voice of Reason
Established Member
Originally posted by jonas
id upgrade that filter 6 inches aint gonna feed 400 horses. minimum 9 and suggest 12. try anderson performance, they make filters that fit the pro m

The exact same filter picked up 21rwhp on mine... I think it will do.;-)

Users who are viewing this thread