Just picked mine up!

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
congrats, just got mine too and loving it. did not get as good of a deal but i am happy. get with steve from tousley, got the 5gt exhaust in the mail as we speak!

cobra1718

Established Member
wow everybody is buying new cars in last few days!! Congrats on the new ride. Make note to take that stupid dealer sticker off the Shelby haha!

War Eagle

Established Member
Just took delivery of a 09 red with silver stripe:banana: Got it for $500 over invoice:dancenana: The deals are out there if you look and are patient! Still got my Terminator. Going to keep it for a while..

Whoooohoooo:rockon:

DSC00717.JPG - Windows Live

Congratulations, it is a great feeling!! I got mine 12/5 and have driven it every day it has not rained. You got a good deal on the car. How does the silver look on the red, have never seen that combo, mine is red and white.

Also to answer the question about markup my invoice was $43,045 with sticker of $46,965.

Regards

Steve

Last edited:

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
So how is invoice $43k on one car and $37 on another?
Finders fee for an 09 Vapor with or w/o stripe plus nav for the $37ish range!

remsvt

Congratulations, it is a great feeling!! I got mine 12/5 and have driven it every day it has not rained. You got a good deal on the car. How does the silver look on the red, have never seen that combo, mine is red and white.

Also to answer the question about markup my invoice was $43,045 with sticker of $46,965.

Regards

Steve

Thanks! I really think the Silver and red blend well. Congrats on yours as well! Felt like x-mas morning when I was a kid:rockon:

wow everybody is buying new cars in last few days!! Congrats on the new ride. Make note to take that stupid dealer sticker off the Shelby haha!

Yep, took that and all the plastics off after I got home...

congrats, just got mine too and loving it. did not get as good of a deal but i am happy. get with steve from tousley, got the 5gt exhaust in the mail as we speak!

Post up pictures and sound clip if you can after you install it.

So how is invoice $43k on one car and $37 on another?
Finders fee for an 09 Vapor with or w/o stripe plus nav for the $37ish range!

Good luck on that one...

Users who are viewing this thread