Just picked mine up!!!

nix5o

Established Member
Well I didn't, my mom did:thumbsup:
I'll be in Iraq for a couple more weeks. She gets to enjoy the 6hr ride to her house alone. I'm jelous. But the good news is, it will be babied for the first few miles so I can start my spirited driving as soon as I get home.

Anyone else trust their mother enough to drive their new shelby?:rolling: She has my old 11Gt/CS, and had a faleen convertable before that. I gave her a few lessons in my whippled 04 too. She's more than capable to handle the hp, and definately responsible. She's a cool mom, and is supportive and helpful in my car adventures. Enough about her, here are a few pics of her journey home. She said a fellow svtp member flagged her down...who was it?

2012-09-08134411.gif

2012-09-08133102.gif

She'll be taking it for window tint and stereo upgrades next weekend. I have a delima, maybe some stereo experts can chime in. I have a pair of 12" JLw7's that was a take out from a previous ride. I wanted to use them, but the place I was going to have install them said they would take up the whole trunk. I looked on JL's website and the w7's specs don't appear to take up anymore room than the w3's in the stealth box. I like the look of the stealth box but I'd rather save the coin for pulley and tune. I was wanting two custom made stealth type boxes for the w7's on each side. Suggestions?

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
Pics of your mom?

I had to. Congrats on the car, come back safely.

cclark

Established Member
Congratulations man and be safe over there and enjoy the hell out of the new beast when you get back! Thank you for your service sir, it doesn't go unnoticed or unappreciated, thank you.

04SVTMystic