Just purchased a new Bushmaster Predator

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Well I did the deed today, I had my eye on a .223 Bushmaster so I finally broke down and bought one. Either way, I drove to Gander Mountain and purchased the Predator version, it came with a Mil-Dot BSA scope. Also purchased 200 rounds of .223 Black Hills Ammo, also stocked up on another 100 rounds of 12 gauge shells. It'll look good next to the 870 tactical and the 7mm magnum, ya never know these days. Gander Mountain was a zoo, the sales rep told me they've sold 2 Ar's a day for the past 3 months. They were totally out of shotguns, and a semi auto rifles. Be safe.:beer:

Sapperstang

Established Member
Since you bought it at Gander I bet you paid way too much. That place is a joke. I think BSA is more of a generic brand too. I'm glad I got a NIB stag arms AR a couple years ago for a killer deal. Bushmaster is pretty good too.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
I probably did dude, the gun with the scope was $1150.00. I wanted to purchase the smith and wesson mp15 for $795.00 but they sold out of them and I was told it would be 3 months before they received anymore. It's a nice gun.

evil04svtcobra

Established Member
its a good gun... dont shoot cheap ammo with ar's they will jam.

i have the same gun. i bought it when it was on sale from gander mt. and got a gander mt. master card when i bought it so it was an extra 10% off. i think i walked out after taxes just over $900. but sticker was $1299

what power scope did you get with that bsa? what are you using the gun for?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread