Just Received Tires & Rims

Killer48

Established Member
I'm looking at getting the same setup. Get them mounted and post some pics up! I want to see what the 295/35 looks like.

RyannB

Established Member
Nice looking set up.

Thanks !

Kinda the same reason I went with mine. You don't see my setup often and I like it. Everyone has thier own taste. I think your wheels look awesome! I am also running INVO's. Very happy with them so far but I can see they aren't going to last long.

Thank you! Do you have any problems with cupping with the staggered setup? Also how long do these tires normally last?

Those are bada$$

Thanks!

RyannB

Established Member
I'm looking at getting the same setup. Get them mounted and post some pics up! I want to see what the 295/35 looks like.

Trying to get them mounted and balanced either Thursday or this weekend. Not sure when I'll be able to get it lowered since a buddy of mine is helping me. Once it's all done I'll be sure to post pics.

nosscort

Established Member

they look like this on the amr. friend from down state has them. Same wheel and tire combo

IMG_20130320_152045_511.jpg

IMG_20130320_152034_300.jpg

c6992900-9b7a-48be-afd3-6d5a3da85096.jpg

RyannB

Established Member
Just checked out my CAI and the box was damaged parts were missing out of it. Called up AM and they're sending out a new one to me and i either get the keep the one that's damaged or they will be sending me a return label. Been having a lot of trouble with AM the past week but they're customer service is great.

Badlilstang

Established Member
Thanks !

Thank you! Do you have any problems with cupping with the staggered setup? Also how long do these tires normally last?

Thanks!

My Boss got 9 months out of them with a 600rwhp Camaro but he likes to put his foot into it a lot. They are hard tires to beat for the price. I could not find anything cheaper.. I am running the same sizes.

RyannB

Established Member
My Boss got 9 months out of them with a 600rwhp Camaro but he likes to put his foot into it a lot. They are hard tires to beat for the price. I could not find anything cheaper.. I am running the same sizes.

I never do burnouts or anything so I think i should be good. Do you have any pictures?

nosscort

Established Member
What's your buddy's suspension set up? That's bad ass!

What springs does your friend have? Sitting pretty low!

He has sportlines springs with steeda pro actions struts and shocks the 295 fills the gap a bit.. the springs I think are being replaced with Bmr since he will be hitting the drag strip and doing a big and little setup

Badlilstang

Established Member
I never do burnouts or anything so I think i should be good. Do you have any pictures?

I can't be sure if we have the same offset or not.. keep in mind my car needs a drop BAD.. I plan on some P springs or BMR but trying to fund some other projects at the moment. Not sure if this will help you see what you want to see.. What I realize I should have done was a 275/55R20 up front. I have seen that combo and it looks better to me than mine but I was told a drop will help. The 275s would have been almost an extra 200$.

DSC_0329_zps9edde498.jpg

DSC_0300_zpsf8d4faae.jpg

DSC_0263_zps78142fd6.jpg

RyannB

Established Member
I can't be sure if we have the same offset or not.. keep in mind my car needs a drop BAD.. I plan on some P springs or BMR but trying to fund some other projects at the moment. Not sure if this will help you see what you want to see.. What I realize I should have done was a 275/55R20 up front. I have seen that combo and it looks better to me than mine but I was told a drop will help. The 275s would have been almost an extra 200$.

DSC_0329_zps9edde498.jpg

DSC_0300_zpsf8d4faae.jpg

DSC_0263_zps78142fd6.jpg

Still looks great! I'll snap some pictures of mine since i just put the new tires and rims on it. I have the BMR Springs sitting here that will get installed hopefully next weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread