Just reserved Xbox 360 !

joeclams9

Established Member
seems like yesterday I was on line overnight for a ps2...weird. But it looks awesome and the graphics are amazing.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Big Top GT said:
I can't wait for Project Gotham 3 to hit the market. The 360 is going to be one hell of a gaming system.

When's it go on sale?

A

Nov. 15 I believe

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
tha_1unv said:
Few questions:
How much are they gunna be?
Where do ya reserve one?
When the PS3 comin out?

Local game store guestimates $250 for the Xbox. EBGames.com, there's stores in AZ, you can put a deposit at places like that or maybe even Best Buy.

PS3 will be out sometime in 2006.

joeclams9

Established Member
Both systems are going to be amazing. Im more of a ps guy...but I think both systems look too good not to get. I have a feeling ps3 is still going to have the better gaming background though. Plus the cool factor of bluray

Thursday

Tu ne cede malis
Established Member
blu ray discs is a disc looks just like dvd's cd's same size but the capacity of it is much greater. standard is 24 or 20 i dont remember to lazy to look and capable of 50 some odd Gigs. Compared to the regualar 4.7 gig xbox and ps2 discs.

ISUPonyBoy

Mr. Bright Side
Established Member
Bah I have an XBOX and a PS2 sitting in my front room that never ever get used. I mean like played them twice in last 8months. So for me it is kind of a waste.

But then again 2button 8-bit rules all!!! ;)

John

TK Doom

Established Member
It won't matter that the 360 is using regular DVDs. What does matter is that every game is supposed to be HiDef and 5.1 sound.

That is what matters...

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
I dont even have mine reserved yet...geez you guys are all over this stuff :). Ill have to hit up ebgames sometime this week then...

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
Narcosynthesis said:
ill buy one when they are 139.99

The year 2008....when all cars will fly around and people will eat pills instead of real food for norishment :D . I cant wait till early 2009 when they xbox 1080 comes out :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread