Just some advice……

BobL

Established Member
I purchased a 98 Mustang Cobra SVT Convertible on Ebay, knowing I would have my hands full in bringing it back to life, something to be proud of.

As I am making my changes I end up with parts that are perfectly good, just not what I would like, case in point. I purchased some very nice rims for the car. That was allot of fun and never realizing how many different rims are out there. The rims on the car are very nice, just not the look I wanted. The rims I took off are almost blemish free, unbelievable nice. They are the Cobra rims that came with the car new I think. The center hub says “SVT”. I would think some one rebuilding to original may want to purchase, therefore cutting my costs. Can anyone give me an idea of how I can promote them and what would be a fair price, realizing they are blemish free.

‘’Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have so many questions arise as I build this, is there a thread you know of for people can share their problems with and get help from someone who may have gone through this before.

‘’Thank you for any help and I will try to keep my threads shorter…..

Bob

boost88

Established Member
Congrats on the purchase. Price will obviously depened on condition and tires. Most of the time a used set of rims with ok tires can be found for ballpark 600-900 depending on those things. Why don't you post a few pictures and we can help you maybe

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

BobL

Established Member
Thank you I will, car is in shop changing out new rims and new tires. I will post a picture of the rims hopefully tomorrow. Thank you again for your comments…

Bob

Users who are viewing this thread