Just spoke to Whipple!!!

mike69440

Established Member
Don't hold breath for 3.3L blower

But the good news is the 2.3 has plenty of capacity. and it is in the works, but not from Works. There have only been a few 2.3 Works blowers made for the Lightening. Works Power will not be bring out a blower for the Cobra.

I spoke to Paul at Razors Edge. They have as picked up the ball with an agreement with Whipple to supply 2.3L units for the 03 Cobra. Razors Edges has option to be exclusive distributor of the 03 Whipple blower. I was told sometime in February 25 units will be offered for sale to the public. Tunes will be with the new Revolution chip and software or by the Predator.

Planned are low pressure kits with the blower and a chip, for mid boost Kits, with 55 LB injectors and BAP with chip or predator tunes, and for high boost, complete kits with fuel pumps, lines, rails, and injectors TB's MAF's , etc., will be offered.

Razor's Edge Motorsports
http://www.razorsedgemotorsports.com/

Mike69440

Robertson Racin

All American Muscle
Established Member
Where's the info about the blower at??? I did a search on Whipple, this is what they have...

Products meeting the search criteria

Sorry, no products were found that match the search criteria.

Last edited:

Robertson Racin

All American Muscle
Established Member
I'm on there home page, I go to Mustang's, I go to superchargers, I see 2 Works blowers, Then I see nothing...

Emmerson_Biggins

Huge, that is
Established Member
They aren't making works blowers for the cobras... if you want to see one, you're gonna have to look at it under lightning parts.

SolidSnake

Unleashing Hell
Established Member
Funny,

Amazon is still insisting that they will be selling the Works blower for the '03 Cobras?

stangfreak

Established Member
solid snake, go to modularfords.com, under the kenne bell section and look at the thread " kenne bell upgrade" :coolman:

stangfreak

Established Member
man, wasn't this the week that whipple said that they would update the website and have the info on the s/c kit? its getting annoying. :nonono:

KosherCobra

Established Member
The whipple S/C is supposed to be shipped to REM this week for testing. REM is looking for a donor "stock" car to do the test. I've agreed to donate my modded car for the "modded test"

Users who are viewing this thread