just thought I would start one

dkscobra2003

Flying For A Living
Established Member
Sunday Meeting

Hey MACA members,

Looks good. You mean I am post #3. WOW...considering my total post. I am doing well.

I will keep you posted. I know I said my schedule would slow down but, I will just say it will be less hectic. I will let you (Sean or Dwight) know on Saturday if I am to show up on Sunday. Take Care.

Darryl:burnout:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Darryl, I guess Tuesday's election results mean you still have a job??? Man, you must be one tired guy! Welcome back and hope you can make it on Sunday......

dkscobra2003

Flying For A Living
Established Member
Cool

Thanks. I hope all is well, with you all. I am ordering a Fog light since mine has a crack in it, (not burned out.) just cracked. So, I am need of getting another. Dealership price $90. Online $70. I guess it will be online ordering for me. www.50resto.com

Later,

Darryl:coolman:

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by dkscobra2003
Hey MACA members,

Looks good. You mean I am post #3. WOW...considering my total post. I am doing well.

I will keep you posted. I know I said my schedule would slow down but, I will just say it will be less hectic. I will let you (Sean or Dwight) know on Saturday if I am to show up on Sunday. Take Care.

Darryl:burnout:

What were you doing at McDonalds at around 7:45 Tuesday morning? That's not very healthy ;-) I saw you and tried to honk and wave, but you were already parking and I was heading to work. You were no more than 2 miles from my house :D

Originally posted by IronTerp
Darryl, I guess Tuesday's election results mean you still have a job??? Man, you must be one tired guy! Welcome back and hope you can make it on Sunday......

Nah, he's in the Air Force... He'd have a job no matter what :-D

And like Dwight said, we are now 43 members strong with participation in every single Mid-Atlantic state! So there are a few of us, though we're not quite "Motor City Terminators" yet. But we've only been officially established for a little over 3 weeks now :-D

Awesome work to get this forum up and running, Dwight... Thanks again!! :rockon:

Last edited:

GO HOKIES!

Established Member
I can't make it up this Sunday. I'll be coming back from the UNC/TECH game late saturday night and I also have some things to do around Richmond all day Sunday. Hope to make it in the near future. Seems like the majority of cars in MACA are Terminators?! Am I correct? So far I have the FIPK and Stingers. I hope to get some Nitto DR's/MGW shifter and maybe a Heat Exchanger for Xmas. I also plan on getting a 2.8 pulley/idler/gatorback belt and predator sometime in early spring. I heard they wake the beast up w/ this combo. I would like to get some advice in what brand pulley i should get. I'm assuming most of you guys have exchanged your pulley's.

:-D

Last edited:

TRBO VNM

good to see the forum started.

I will be there sunday, although I don't have very fond memories of that stadium anymore.

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Originally posted by Blk03SVTCobra
:rockon: :thumbsup:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by WUTWINE
...I don't have very fond memories of that stadium anymore...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lol....theres always next year

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Yea, it feels good to finally get one after 13 years of getting thumped.......But got to do it again this week at Virginia. May the strongest team win!

And Hokie, the ole Terps will be down to visit you guys in a couple of weeks too....... And yes the majority of the MACA membership are Terminators, but we welcome all Cobras. A lot of the fellas are going with the Billetflow interchangeable upper pulleys. Reichart ultra grip has done fine by me. Looking forward to getting you involved inthe MACA.

93cobra#3326

i love boost!
Established Member
Originally posted by IronTerp
And yes the majority of the MACA membership are Terminators, but we welcome all Cobras

This is what i was wondering also...so it would ok for me and my old fox body snake to join your club?
im very interested in this new club.i just found out about it today. ive never joined a club but i wanna look into this one. please send me some contact info and some current events.
thanks, i look forward to possibly meeting you guys.
i guess ill HAVE to fix my blown head gasket now :nonono:
-bryan

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by 93cobra#3326
...so it would ok for me and my old fox body snake to join your club? im very interested in this new club.i just found out about it today. ive never joined a club but i wanna look into this one. please send me some contact info and some current events.
thanks, i look forward to possibly meeting you guys.
i guess ill HAVE to fix my blown head gasket now :nonono:
-bryan

Bryan - E-mail me at [email protected] with the following info:

Title, First Name, Last Name, Street Address, City, State, Zip Code, Phone Number, E-mail Address, SVTPerformance Member Name

I will put you on the membership list and I will forward you all of the most recent information about upcoming MACA events (meeting, dyno day, etc).

We are having our second organizational meeting this Sunday at the University of Maryland. If you would like to come, please do!! I for one will not be in my Cobra (in the freakin shop :bash: ) and I know another member will not be driving his Cobra, so don't let that blown head-gasket be an excuse. I'm probably going to hijack my dad's Cadillac CTS :D

I'll look forward to receiving your e-mail!! :thumbsup:

P.S. You would be our very fist member from D.C.!!! :thumbsup: :rockon:

Last edited:

TRBO VNM

if I get any shit, I am going to beat your asses. just remember, the larger you are, the harder you fall. :p

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by WUTWINE
if I get any shit, I am going to beat your asses. just remember, the larger you are, the harder you fall. :p

But the harder it is to make us fall :-D :nono:

But then again... haven't we already won? :-D

Haha :coolman: :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread