Just took delivery of '13 ST today!

Volstang

Established Member
I looked at a new one and then found this one used for an excellent deal. It is Performance Blue and I believe it is an ST2. It has the partial leather Recaros with blue inserts and the Sony stereo upgrade. It has 12k miles. I was able to pick it up for $21,327 before TTT so I was very pleased with this price vs a new one. It is an absolute blast to drive and I am looking forward to doing a few mods. Have to educate myself as to what is out there for these cars. I see the Steeda shifter bracket and an SCT tuner and cold air kit. Have to find out more about the Cobb products. I know there are exhaust mods but I will have a hard time doing that since I can't stand the "fart" muffler sounds on all the imports. This car will hold me over for a few years until my 13 yo son gets it and I find a used GT500 to play with. I still think I am going to have lots of fun with this little rocket! I will try to get some pics up soon.

2004Droptop

Established Member
Congrats on the car, I have had mine a little over a year and love it. Makes the daily round trip to the daily grind a lot more fun. Steeda rear sway is worth the 100 or so $. Get the TSB 13-6-10 done if it hasn't had it yet. And some high flow filter and a tune is all you really need.

I would go with Cobb tuner... I had a SCT and made the switch. Being a Mustang guy I never heard of Cobb but after some reading and a test drive of a ST with their tune I made the switch. BIG difference, and if you opt for V3 (I think that is it, but the latest) it has up to 6 obd gauges, really nice piece.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread