Just trapped 105.5 with only an x pipe

WhiteFoxGT

Resident Ford Tech
Established Member
Left lane

IMAG0028.jpg

Car has 53k miles. butchered up bbk offroad X, and sportline 2" drop springs. Absolutely no other power mods or gears. My previous best was a 13.65@104 back in the fall.

Freakin car was scootin last night.

eric88gt

Established Member
That's awesome! Get some decent tires and bring that 60ft down and you'd be pretty close to 12's, you have enough trap speed for it. What were the weather conditions like?

WhiteFoxGT

Resident Ford Tech
Established Member
Im pretty much stuck right now. With the stock gears im afraid a sticky tire will destroy my clutch. Im gonna toss some 4.10s and DRs on here and shoot for some low 1.8 60's. Should put me in the 12s easily

weather was low 60s last night. track was cecil county md

Last edited:

bmorecobra

Off stacks
Established Member
Thats a nasty time, I'm especially impressed ith that trap speed. I wish I would have seen the pass.
last night was pretty cool for summer time. I was at cecil last night as well, my buddy rolled his Mazda making a pass down the track right before the burnout contest.

Last edited:

94venomV8

Established Member
What's the altitude of that track? That's a great time for bone stock motor! I mean my car was going 115 on average with a supercharger and a lot more mods, my best was a 118 on a cool night with the blower cooled down.

WhiteFoxGT

Resident Ford Tech
Established Member
Thats a nasty time, I'm especially impressed ith that trap speed. I wish I would have seen the pass.
last night was pretty cool for summer time. I was at cecil last night as well, my buddy rolled his Mazda making a pass down the track right before the burnout contest.

Yea I mean the ET isnt anything to call home about but the car was trapping as fast as my old 3.73'd 98 cobra. I saw that wreck, what exactly happened? Did he roll? I dont understand how he crashed. I was also displeased with the burnout contest that wasted 1.5hrs of my life. Stupid duratrash lighting his brakes on fire is not what I call a good time lol

What's the altitude of that track? That's a great time for bone stock motor! I mean my car was going 115 on average with a supercharger and a lot more mods, my best was a 118 on a cool night with the blower cooled down.

Current Weather

* Temperature: 77 °F
* Humidity: 41%
* Barometer: 30.07 inHg
* DA: 1099 ft
* VP: 0.16

WhiteFoxGT

Resident Ford Tech
Established Member
Headed back this weekend or next with a set of DRs goin for a 2.0 60' should see low low 13s on stock gear/motor/suspension. cant wait

Users who are viewing this thread