Just tuned on E85 ! 706 whp ~ 2003 cobra vert

99SVTMonster

Established Member
Hey svtp!

So I Finally got me my custom e85 tune for my 03 cobra after so many holdups and unexpected problems. So it's tuned for 21lbs of boost and around 19-20* timing on my aggressive tune. Just picked her up this morning and she feels like a whole different car. Made 706 rwhp and 602 rwtq on a mustang dyno when it was 79* outside!

Here is my sheet and graph. Let me know if everything on here looks like it should. Comments welcomed !

Mods are in my signature.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 390
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 331

stagedz

Cobra Convert
Established Member
hell yeah that's sweet...im glad you put aggressive tune...so many people post up their car's on a "safe tune" which is typically bs...make sure to test your E85 on the regular to keep her safe.

99SVTMonster

Established Member
hell yeah that's sweet...im glad you put aggressive tune...so many people post up their car's on a "safe tune" which is typically bs...make sure to test your E85 on the regular to keep her safe.

Haha thanks man. I just picked up an e85 quick tester. As far as the aggressive tune, I wouldn't go any other way. Why have this much power and not use it. I just make sure to keep her safe as far as Maintenence and fuel.

Nolimit

Established Member
great numbers...can you tell me what your #s where on pump gas? 91? 93?
I am in search of a engine builder.... I wonder how much those comp cams gained you over stock cams??
who built the engine? Do you plan on spinning the blower any faster?

great numbers.....

99SVTMonster

Established Member
great numbers...can you tell me what your #s where on pump gas? 91? 93?
I am in search of a engine builder.... I wonder how much those comp cams gained you over stock cams??
who built the engine? Do you plan on spinning the blower any faster?

great numbers.....

Yes sir. Numbers on 93 pump gas + torco mix were 640 rwhp and 633 rwtq. This was also on a mustang dyno.

The motor was built by Street Lethal Performance in Pa. All new forged pistons, bored .20 over, 9.7:1 compression and ARP 2000 main and side bolts.

I'm planning on pushing the blower to 23-24 by switching to a 4lb lower pulley.

This lysholm blower is good to 25+ psi and the motor should be good for 1000+. It only has 3200 miles since the build and everything looks healthy.

Not sure how much power these stage 2 cams have me, haven't had a chance to do a before and after dyno. If I have to guess, I probably gained 30-75hp.

Users who are viewing this thread