Just visited florida for the week!!

03silverdrop

Established Member
A buddy of mine and myself drove down to florida last saturday and came back on friday. Took us about 15 hours to get to St. Cloud, which is where my mom and step fater live. I decided to take the terminator and it was a pretty comfy ride for the most part. I only saw three 03-04 cobras while I was down and a bunch of older cobras and gt's. Had a really good time and that weather down there will really spoil you. The only complaint I have is that my car was tuned up here in the colder weather so it was running really lean down there and I could tell a big difference in performance. Got to have a little "go at it" with a black Z06 on I-4 one night. We did it from a roll at about 55 mph and we were pretty much dead even all the way through 3rd but had to shut down for traffic. I was pretty impressed!!! Don't know if it was modded but you can see the mods in my sig and I couldn't pull on him at all. Anyways, the moral of the story is that we had a great time down there and would love to move there if i could. Next time I come down I'd like to meet up with a few of you locals and hang out. :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread