Just want to extend props to AVT in Conway SC

DolSVT00

Established Member
Although I am not a customer of AVT (because I choose to do things myself) I would like to extend some props to Arthur and his bunch over at AVT perf.

You see, I was asked by a friend to change his plugs on his newly built and installed by AVT motor, well while doing so I was paying attention to detail (as I always do when working on my and others vehicle) and what I saw while performing the job was simply the extra mile that no one (other than the home builders) do.

To explain: I noticed that every possible vacuum line was zip tied to the part where it was connected, most of us only do it after we blow one off. The majority of the engine bay was spotless, the lines were re routed and electricals were fastened tightly in every area for protection and cleanliness. The attention to detail was to say the least amazing and just not something I've seen before on engine builds.

Now, Arthur is not a SV on here nor does he advertise anywhere that I’ve seen, so all that I can think for the reason behind what he does would be pride in workmanship or simply reputation. :eek:ldtu: :eek:ldtu: :eek:ldtu:

So, Arthur if you read this it was a pleasure to work on that monster you built. Also, you got me back for those bolts I tightened on those long tubes that you had to cut off...... Those freakin plugs where tight lol.

noahdr

Established Member
Yea he is the only one I trust to work on my truck. Does an excellent job. I guess restoring cars gives one that attention to detail.
:bowdown:

Users who are viewing this thread