Just wanted to say hello.

CobraJohn01

Established Member
Hello Everyone,
I just wanted to say hi since I just registered here. I look forward to talking with you all. I am also registered over on Stangnet as johns01cobra but thought I'd join here too. Thanks and talk to you later. :coolman:

99cobrared

Established Member
I just joined also>

I am very excited about this forum too! I just joined this morning. I have been searching for svt websites so I can talk to other enthusists. I own a Red 99 Cobra coupe, #437 of 4040 coupes. It was born on 3/17/99. It has charcoal interior 1 of 734. It is reasonably rare. I have not done too many mods yet. I put a K&N air filtrer in the air box. I added a Shelby Tribute package to it. It is #009 with the Shelby GT 500KR package. I ordered a Steeda Cobra R hood and Race wing. It is slowly coming together. Talk to you later. :)

99cobrared

Established Member
Thanks for the Warm Welcome

I look forward to talking to all of you. I do not have many friends who appreciate the Ford Mustang Cobras. Talk to you all soon!!!

SVT X 2

I C U
Established Member
Re: Thanks for the Warm Welcome

Originally posted by 99cobrared
I look forward to talking to all of you. I do not have many friends who appreciate the Ford Mustang Cobras. Talk to you all soon!!!
Time to get new friends... :D
That's okay... most of my buddies are Chev guys, but I don't hold that against them (too much). I know what's up and that's all that matters. :coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread