JUSTICE LEAGUE Official Trailer 1

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
****ING AWESOME. Please let Superman come back to life and show up at a much needed time in the movie sequence.

spectreman

Established Member

Really looking forward to this. Hoping there are some surprises and it's well done. I expect Supes to show up at some point and rumors have been Green Lantern is going to make an appearance too.

The new Wonder Woman movie looks badass- really looking forward to that.
Lee

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I've seen a screen shot of Superman in his black costume and long hair that he wears when he comes back to life. I imagine it has to be in this movie since that is how it is in the comics too.

I've liked all of the newer DC stuff so I know I will like this one as well.

Sent from my SM-G935P using the svtperformance.com mobile app

SVTbassani1986

I've been very disappointed with the movies DC has put out thus far, but this one actually looked like it might turn the franchise around

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
Looks to have potential. I really hope this rejuvenates the brand cause Marvel is kicking major butt right now. Especially since B vs. S was poopoo.

Blown 89

Established Member
Given the current state of Hollywood I have less than zero confidence in this movie living up to its potential. There are so many good movies that turn out terrible these days that I hope Hollywood gets it act together and remakes all of the flops in a few years.

Users who are viewing this thread