Justin Bieber Spittin' That Hot FiYAHHHHHH

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
I had to stop watching, 10 seconds after he started "rapping" was too much. This kid is such a retard.

Ya got me beat..i made it 8 seconds into his "freestyle" lol.
Had a gay guy come up to me in the club i work at the other night and ask if we could play either lada gaga or this kid..i have never even heard of him before then. I was like ummm idk who that is but im sure its not strip club music.

Fuzzy Logic

ʎʇıןɐǝɹ ɹnoʎ ʇɔǝɾǝɹ ן
Established Member
Ya got me beat..i made it 8 seconds into his "freestyle" lol.
Had a gay guy come up to me in the club i work at the other night and ask if we could play either lada gaga or this kid..i have never even heard of him before then. I was like ummm idk who that is but im sure its not strip club music.

wait... what? :eek:

RYU583

HADOOOUKENNN
Established Member
best part is this kid is getting hordes of poontang...more than most of us will ever encounter

His songs are not the worst I've heard...and his freestyle is better than some legit rappers that I have heard.

I respect the hustle.... play on player

D's01Snake

Motor City Muscle
Established Member
best part is this kid is getting hordes of poontang...more than most of us will ever encounter

His songs are not the worst I've heard...and his freestyle is better than some legit rappers that I have heard.

I respect the hustle.... play on player

lol what? The kid hasnt grown pubes yet.

JD03Cobra

Who's your Daddy!
Established Member
I know who this little *** is because i have 3 daughters under 11 that can't get enough of his video's. I thought it was a girl too.

Users who are viewing this thread