Justin's the man!

mgmustang1

Established Member
Just got back from racing at englishtown raceway with my 2010 gt500. Mods VMP 2.59/tune, jba o/r x, racestar drag setup on et streets. This is with the street tune. Thanks Justin!!

th_2011-10-22150953.jpg

Last edited:

mgmustang1

Established Member
You were on my A** the whole time-I heard your car over mine! Great run, that was only my 2nd pass with the car, i left right after so they wouldn't say anything to me.

bksvt

Established Member
Yea man I was gonna rev higher at launch but was afraid of slippin ...yea good think u left I went back they were bitchen I got eliminated lol

mgmustang1

Established Member
Im still getting use to it, i launched at 3800. we would have probably been tied if you left harder. What do you have a ported eaton?

Thats why i hate it there. The guy in tech gave me a hard time about my helmet, its an Arai. E-town sucks but im 20 min away. I raced the shelby because i thought i would be close to 11.50, I wasn't going to bring my whippled cobra there.

btw did you get a video of the run cause my girlfriend used a camera but it wasn't very good.

bksvt

Established Member
I got a whipple 2.3 right now I was planning on getting the 2.9 but I dunno yet...what do you have done with ur other cobra?...yea I got some videos on my phone

mgmustang1

Established Member
The 03 i have whipple 2.3, slp headers, gutted x-pipe, 60lb injectors,whipple throttle body, jlt big cai, stock upper, 4lb lower(19#'s), spec clutch. on mt drag radials and stock wheels i went 10.90 @ 130 on jon lunds street tune. it was dynoed at evoulution performance.

Users who are viewing this thread