Kahr PM40 - the other Malt Liquor

jmimac351

Right Wing Conservative
Established Member
Originally posted by CraneClan
My H&K USP45C got too damn big to carry. Nice gun, but small it's not! It's now relegated to the home defense role. My newest carry piece is simply the finest and most accurate out-of-the-box piece I've ever shot. Kimber, baby!

That's a really nice looking unit.

Jim

mambaman

Established Member
My H&K USP45C got too damn big to carry. Nice gun, but small it's not! It's now relegated to the home defense role. My newest carry piece is simply the finest and most accurate out-of-the-box piece I've ever shot. Kimber, baby!

i'm honestly surprised you feel that way. i am by no means a big guy, but i have no problems with it in the Milt Sparks Watch Six rig i have.

rfat16

Muscle Car Master
Established Member

I was going to get the one. That is the Sub compact isn't it? I just was quite as happy with not being able to put all four fingers on the handle. so i got the compact as i stated earlier. LOL Very nice gun though. I like the wood handle mine has the black rubber likehandle it feels good but isn't as flashy.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Originally posted by NeedaCobra
Two things for this thread:
(1) Anyone have suggestions on what kind of revolvers are good? I'm wanting to buy a snub nose revolver sometime

(2) Apparentl Adam hasn't seen this thread :D

I've seen the thread:)

As for revolvers I go with Smith and Wesson. I have 3 .357's by S&W and love them. Taurus is a direct knock off of S&W for less money and in the last few years their quality has risen a lot.

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
You know I hear they are filming Falling Down II. Maybe you would be interested in the part there Mr. Crazy A@@ Moderator!!

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
Originally posted by NeedaCobra
Two things for this thread:
(1) Anyone have suggestions on what kind of revolvers are good? I'm wanting to buy a snub nose revolver sometime

(2) Apparentl Adam hasn't seen this thread :D

if you want a small revolver get a ruger 5-shooter, tough and simple.

Mo Boost

Sunshine on the Darkside
Established Member
Smit & Wesson makes the best revolvers in my opinion.

I had an opportunity to check out my Dad's stash of pistols when on vacation a few years back....he has a Smith .357, the Colt .357, and a the Ruger Super Redhawk .44 Magnum. He also inherited the Ruger .44 Magum 7-incher I gave to him....

While checking out the actions & triggers on all pistols, I made my choice that the Smith was a better-made revolver. While looking at the gunshop, I compared the Brazilian Taurus with the Smith....and went home with the Smith.

Now I am the proud owner of a Smith & Wesson 629 with a 3-inch barrel, rubber Pachmayr grips...that thing ROCKS with a good Magnum round & is very accurate with .44 Specials, too.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread