Kb 2.2 billetflow pulley hub size?

04whitesvtlight

the beast is almost mine
Established Member
So I searched a ton and didn’t come up with anything. I found a billetflow pulley and hub locally he said works on kb’s I want to by but it needs to fit on a kenne bell 2.2 gen 2. Does anyone know the shaft size of a gen 2 2.2 or know the dimensions of the billetflow hub that fits them? Just want to be sure it fits before I buy it

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
So I searched a ton and didn’t come up with anything. I found a billetflow pulley and hub locally he said works on kb’s I want to by but it needs to fit on a kenne bell 2.2 gen 2. Does anyone know the shaft size of a gen 2 2.2 or know the dimensions of the billetflow hub that fits them? Just want to be sure it fits before I buy it
If this were me, I would call Kenne Bell. The hub he’s selling probably has a part number of something.

04whitesvtlight

the beast is almost mine
Established Member
I’ve tried calling them several times and leaving messages. I called billetflow and this is what they sent me but they weren’t sure which size was the correct one either they have multiple sizes in stock also.

Attachments

• Supercharger Hub Measuring.pdf
    15.7 KB · Views: 24

Murderedsvt

Established Member
I would stay away from a billetflow pulley on 2.2, I know it says you can run it but I personally have a buddy have premature wear because of the pulley according to Kenne bell when they rebuilt it.

03' White Snake

Established Member
I would stay away from a billetflow pulley on 2.2, I know it says you can run it but I personally have a buddy have premature wear because of the pulley according to Kenne bell when they rebuilt it.
They say not to run aluminum pulleys on the KB’s because they run hot and the pulley will seize onto the snout. Then they destroy them trying to get them off.

ZOSO

colorados baddest eaton
Established Member
If I remember when I get home I can measure my gen 1 snout. I have been running a billetflow hub and pulley for years. I spin the shit out of the 2.2 with no issues.

04whitesvtlight

the beast is almost mine
Established Member
They say not to run aluminum pulleys on the KB’s because they run hot and the pulley will seize onto the snout. Then they destroy them trying to get them off.

Yeah all aluminum pulleys that aren’t quick change but the billetflow quick change hubs are steel it its just the pulley that mounts to the hub that’s aluminum. Like zoos said lots of people been running them for years. It would be much appreciated if you could measure that for me

04whitesvtlight

the beast is almost mine
Established Member
Or if anyone had a pulley laying around you could get measurements off that also.
IMG_3942.png

03' White Snake

Established Member
Yeah all aluminum pulleys that aren’t quick change but the billetflow quick change hubs are steel it its just the pulley that mounts to the hub that’s aluminum. Like zoos said lots of people been running them for years. It would be much appreciated if you could measure that for me
Good to know about the steel hubs. For my 2.8h, I have almost all size steel pulleys that I swap around. I stayed away from aluminum ones.

Users who are viewing this thread