KB 2.6 $3400 shipped

Sharkster

Established Member
Sold

Price updated $3000 shipped
KB 2.6L not the "H" series. 3.75 pulley on the blower. Blower less than 50 miles on it and is in mint condition... I never even got it on my car.
Extra, brand new 3.25 pulley, KB Pulley puller and Brand new KB Boost bypass actuator (with the metal ring)
1-New belt to fit the 3.75
Im selling it as I have just gone Twin Turbos.
I will pay the shipping. If you are paying by paypal include the 3% fee.
PM me for more pictures of this stuff.
Something is screwed with photobucket.

2-1.gif

Last edited:

Tom's_03SVT

Established Member
djtyau said:
Damn, that is a really good deal. I paid 3100 for my Whipple.

Tom, this has you name all over it.

Tell me about it....

I wish it were for a stock TB I dont want to shell out another $400 for TB.

Red Shift

2.6 + 4.6=GAWDAMN!!
Established Member
WOW This is a killer deal. If you had a 2.2L you will shit when you see how fast these wind up. Great blower here kids

ScottCobra

Established Member
Very interested. Does it come with all the hardware to install it??? Where in Wisconsin are you located??? I am from the Green Bay area.

MVPJEFF106

Boosted PoPo
Established Member
One thing I'm a little curious of is how does it have 50 miles on it if you never got it on your car? Did you buy it second hand? If that's the case, somebody bought it new, put 50 miles on it, sold it to you, now you're selling it? Thanks, just a little confused.

MVPJEFF106

Boosted PoPo
Established Member
Oh yeah, last few questions.......is this the same blower that was sold here in December which listed for $2,900 and was described as "One of the first 2.6L Kenne Bell ever made". Did you ever get the "BROKEN" boost bypass valve fixed? Does this still have the "Upgraded" intercooler? Thanks

HRSEPLA

Established Member
MVPJEFF106 said:
Oh yeah, last few questions.......is this the same blower that was sold here in December which listed for $2,900 and was described as "One of the first 2.6L Kenne Bell ever made". Did you ever get the "BROKEN" boost bypass valve fixed? Does this still have the "Upgraded" intercooler? Thanks

Was it?

Sharkster

Established Member
Sold

MVPJEFF106 said:
1 This may or may not be.
2 I broke the bypass actuator when I took it out of the box, contacted KB and got a new upgraded one with the metal ring
3 When I bought this and now, there wasnt or was there ever an upgraded intercooler or whatever.

4 Be very careful when you cast suspicion like what your doing. Take your lowball offer and stick it :nono: I think you have me confused with someone else.

5 MODS please close and lock this thread THE BLOWER IS SOLD the individual got one hell of a nice blower with some extras for a darned good price SHIPPED

JoeAsheville

Asheville NC-Bohemian Wonderland
Established Member
While I don't approve of his approach (which caused your "stick it" comment) he did have many of the same questions that I did, which were never answered. No need now, since the blower is sold. Congrats.

Sharkster said:
1 This may or may not be.
2 I broke the bypass actuator when I took it out of the box, contacted KB and got a new upgraded one with the metal ring
3 When I bought this and now, there wasnt or was there ever an upgraded intercooler or whatever.

4 Be very careful when you cast suspicion like what your doing. Take your lowball offer and stick it :nono: I think you have me confused with someone else.

5 MODS please close and lock this thread THE BLOWER IS SOLD the individual got one hell of a nice blower with some extras for a darned good price SHIPPED

sixpackstang

New SVT *****
Established Member
Just an update that I got the Kenne Bell Monday, and everything looks fine with it. Looks like it is in new condition, no scratches or fading, no broken boost bypass or anything like that, and was packed and shipped very professionaly. I'm trying to have it ready to install next week (getting the plenum polished) so we'll see what kind of numbers it makes then. :rockon:

Thanks Sharkster!

Sharkster

Established Member
sixpackstang said:
Just an update that I got the Kenne Bell Monday, and everything looks fine with it. Looks like it is in new condition, no scratches or fading, no broken boost bypass or anything like that, and was packed and shipped very professionaly. I'm trying to have it ready to install next week (getting the plenum polished) so we'll see what kind of numbers it makes then. :rockon:

Thanks Sharkster!
Im glad someone will be able to enjoy this vs it sitting in my garage. Twins and all of the extras start going on next Sat

You did get the photos I sent you in the email regarding putting the bypass on..... right?

Sharkster

Established Member
that pulley tool setup is pretty kewl too. You should be able to change out that pulley in about 5 minutes
Dont forget you will probably need gaskets if your older ones are too far gone.

Users who are viewing this thread