KB 2.8 H Supercharger for Ford GT/GTX1

AMB

Established Member
I just got off the phone with Jin Bell @ Kenne Bell Superchargers. He said that he would make a KIT for the Ford GT and GTX1 for $7K !!! Tou need to call him @ 909-941-0985 to get on the LIST to get one !!!

AMB

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
AMB said:
I just got off the phone with Jin Bell @ Kenne Bell Superchargers. He said that he would make a KIT for the Ford GT and GTX1 for $7K !!! Tou need to call him @ 909-941-0985 to get on the LIST to get one !!!

AMB
Why get that when you can get the superior Whipple?

californiacuda

Established Member
It appears that the whipple 3.3 will not fit on the modified GTX, maybe the Kenne Bell 2.8 would?

rev440

young punk
Established Member
californiacuda said:
It appears that the whipple 3.3 will not fit on the modified GTX, maybe the Kenne Bell 2.8 would?

Didnt bony work something out to have the GTX1 work with his whipple?

MAD IN NC

Established Member
The hatch on the GTX-1 is a double hump with the space over the SC being flat between the humps with glass over the engine. The Whipple in the GTX-1 potentially requried removeal of the glass in the back hatch. It was tried in Atlanta by the GT guys and the only way was to remove the glass. The owner settled for a 2.7 pulley instead. Genaldi (house tha designs/ converts the GTX-1) is capable of fabbing the hatch and is working I believe other mods to get the Whipple in right now as I type. Time?

Last edited:

rev440

young punk
Established Member
MAD IN NC said:
The hatch on the GTX-1 is a double hump with the space over the SC being flat between the humps with glass over the engine. The Whipple in the GTX-1 potentially requried removeal of the glass in the back hatch. It was tried in Atlanta by the GT guys and the only way was to remove the glass. The owner settled for a 2.7 pulley instead. Genaldi (house tha designs/ converts the GTX-1) is capable of fabbing the hatch and is working I believe other mods to get the Whipple in right now as I type. Time?

Im sure you saw the thread but Mr G built one with a whipple.

Users who are viewing this thread