KB 2.8H with 03 lower intake + pulleys < 3000 miles

gsloth

Established Member
Up for sale is my KB 2.8H. The blower has less than 3000 miles on it. I am swapping it for a T76 hellion kit to try the turbo route out. It put down 616rwhp @20psi without skipping a beat and is in perfect working condition.

$4200 shipped for everything that comes off the car (2.8H, 03 lower intake, alternator, and all the pulleys and everything else that comes off the car that I do not need, perfect for someone eying the infamous 99-01 cobra eaton swap, though with this you get a kb. )

Trying to sell this as a package, but I will also part with just the blower if thats what someone is looking for.

$3200 shipped for the blower itself.

Edit: Finally made it to the shop and got some pictures

2.8H Kenne Bell with TB (currently attached to upper intake)
kennebell1.jpg

kennebell2.jpg

Lower Intake
lowerintake.jpg

lowerintake2.jpg

BBK / JLT cai. When I moved the maf outsaide the engine bay, I wanted to keep the shiny BBK, so we cut the JLT in half and used both. Car made 616rwhp through this setup.
intake.jpg

Coolant System
coolantsystem.jpg

coolantsystem2.jpg

Tensioner Pulley
tensionerpulley.jpg

Alternator Bracket & Alternator
alternator.jpg

All other parts, < 50 miles on a 78" gatorback belt in there as well
misc.jpg

Also have my stock eaton, this was not included originally as I had a local buyer interested before I put this thread up, he backed out, so here it is, $400 takes it + shipping. If you wan't the package deal but this isntead of the KB, $1500 shipped for everything but the kb of course.
eaton.jpg

Again I am trying to unload all this as a package but if I don't receive any package offers soon, I'll price things separately and go from there, feel free to offer on individual parts.

Last edited:

gsloth

Established Member
fellow ohioan here..where about in ohio are you

Beavercreek, it's just outside dayton. Where are you from?

Also guys, I have been getting a lot of pm's about my lower manifold. The parts are coming off the car now so I'll try and get up a complete parts list along with prices once I stop by the shop and check it out.

LTZ MACH

Established Member
Wish I had the money right now! I am looking to get rid of my 2.4 and upgrade to the 2.8H.

Beavercreek? I was born and raised in Xenia. My family still lives there actually.

LT

gsloth

Established Member
Sorry for the delay, those of you around ohio and the midwest will know that we got hit with a huge winds over the weekend. Power is still out to some 800,000 people in my area along with my local shop. So no power=no lift=little work that can be done on my car until power is back up.

The blower is off however for those interested in just that.
I'll keep you guys posted as to when the parts come off.

BoostFiend

Say NO to FUPA!
Established Member
Can you pm me some pics of the blower now that it is off the car? Very intrested. What comes with the blower? Considering the blower only from Kenne bell is 2399.00.

Last edited:

gsloth

Established Member
Can you pm me some pics of the blower now that it is off the car? Very intrested. What comes with the blower? Considering the blower only from Kenne bell is 2399.00.

Click on the link in my sig for pictures of the blower on the car. I am going to try and stop by the shop tomorrow and get a picture of it now that its off the car. Where are you seeing the 2.8H being sold for 2399? I paid $4100 for it directly from Kenne Bell about a year ago, last I checked it was going for $3650 from them before tax.

rtusnake

Established Member
Thats for the blower only. You don't get the lower manifold, rear inlet or anything else from kb for that price. You just get the case and rotors.

gsloth

Established Member
ttt, check first post, I updated it with pictures and more information

864svt