KB chip with 03' Blowzilla?

umustdv8

Established Member
What are you guys making for HP with an 03' Cobra with a KB and a KB chip? Any drivability issues? Looking for guys with the KB chip. Not a diablo chip, which I have.

Shadowgray03

Snake Charmer
Established Member
I thought about the KB chip myself after all the tuning issues but I wanted the TC turned off, rev limit bumped to 7k ( still shift before redline according to tach just dont want to hit limiter), turn of rear O2's and remove top speed limiter. KB said they wouldnt do that stuff so diablo it is......for now.

umustdv8

Established Member
Originally posted by coleman
542/505 w/ 15#
549/535 w/ 17#
& normal divability... why?

Why would you want the rear O2's turned off?

racerat

200+mph Boss-O-Matic!
Established Member
Originally posted by umustdv8
Why would you want the rear O2's turned off?
Off road mid-pipes and some catted ones will kick codes. Turn off the rear O2's and you don't have to buy MIL eliminators.

Last edited:

stangin

Established Member
I have an o/r X, with the KB chip which is a Diablo chip by the way, just the newer model.. the mil light would go on, you turn off the back two 02's so the mil light stays off. You dont need the back two 02's, they are only to see how efficient the cats are working I believe.

vector

1st Whipple in the 10's
Established Member
Originally posted by racerat
Off road mid-pipes and some catted ones will kick codes. Turn off the rear O2's and you don't have to buy MILs.

:read: yup so true

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
stupid question - How do you turn off the rear 'O2s?

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
Dyno in Cinci?

Originally posted by 94SVT Coupe
With a chip. C'mon try to keep up here. :)

94SVT - Sorry man, didn't know the chip could turn off O2 sensors.
Hey man just wondering, is there a good speed shop in Cinci where they do dyno tunning for our cars? I have family in Cinci and would like to could come up for a weekend and get my car dyno tuned.
Thanks for the feedback.

Shadowgray03

Snake Charmer
Established Member
Only reason I turned mine off is because my bassani cats are rattling. Heat sheilds are comming lose, actually lost one going down the freeway. They wont warrany then if they are even slightly scratched and if they fall apart im not spending the $$$ on new ones. I will just put the tubes that came with the kit in in place of them and dont want any codes popping up.

CobraBri

Established Member
Re: Dyno in Cinci?

Originally posted by BigBeez03
94SVT - Sorry man, didn't know the chip could turn off O2 sensors.
Hey man just wondering, is there a good speed shop in Cinci where they do dyno tunning for our cars? I have family in Cinci and would like to could come up for a weekend and get my car dyno tuned.
Thanks for the feedback.

Paul's Automotive Engineering is in Blue Ash. 513-791-1087 Ask for Mike- he does all the dyno tunes and can burn an autologic chip on the dyno.

Users who are viewing this thread