KB Cobra vs T-88 Supra vs ZX-12

jasil

Established Member
Sorry, I always assume that everyone is a member of every forum. You name one I probably a member...too much free time I guess.

The KB did get pulled multiple car lengths in a gear. The supra should be putting down around 750rwhp at that psi.

pwnt04

Frickin' Ladies Man
Established Member
jasil said:
Sorry, I always assume that everyone is a member of every forum. You name one I probably a member...too much free time I guess.

The KB did get pulled multiple car lengths in a gear. The supra should be putting down around 750rwhp at that psi.

750RWHP, Damn... that explains it.

blk04cobra1

1000rwhp coming soon
Established Member
T88's are massive turbo's...the only bad part is they usually take longer to spool up (unless you put a small shot on the car to help spool quicker)...it's amazing what 120+rwhp will do at those numbers (aka--bus lenghts in 1.5gears)

69hahaha

Established Member
TomBoJangles said:
id like to see the toyota from a dig. he'd get served

Most of the time, yeah they can't hang off the launch but, a KB Cobra has instant haul ass and that Supra didn't even hesitate to start pulling.

Cobra4pt6

Banned
damn, that supra was fuggin sick......the KB cobra would have a chance if he swapped that KB for a T-76 turbo.....then it'd be bye bye supra

03cobraLuver

Established Member
TomBoJangles said:
id like to see the toyota from a dig. he'd get served

yah no doubt, funny thing is, youll never see 1 on the street going from a dig hardly, unless at the track. whats up with all the roll races nowadayz? :shrug:

Codes

ROLL PRINCE ROLL!!!!
Established Member
Its not just supras though, most of the races you see on this site are from a roll.

Users who are viewing this thread