KB install at SoCalDiablo this Friday!

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
very cool. i dunno how long i can hang out as i might have to actually work but we'll see. luckily the office is only about 10-15 minutes away if i remember where it's at. ;-)

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
I'll just go do your work for you. We'll switch every half hour. You think you can teach me all that computer crap in about an hour? I was good at Legos when I was a kid. Is it anything like that?

03_Sonic Blur

Wanna Talk? PM Me
Established Member
Originally posted by SonicVenum
I'll just go do your work for you. We'll switch every half hour. You think you can teach me all that computer crap in about an hour? I was good at Legos when I was a kid. Is it anything like that?

If you can count, you can program. Computers are just counting machines.

Here, count with me. 0, 1, that's it, you can now count just as well as a computer can. It's faster than you, but while you're programming, that doesn't matter.

I need to go geek fishing again. He he he, I crack myself up.

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member

it shouldn't take more than 15 minutes. i already have a page listing a bunch of catch phrases that you can read off of. crap like "open source", "enterprise computing", "best of breed", etc. :xpl: i'm working on something that'll let you do most of your stuff just using sms from your phone. :D

bbeers

I spoke with Shawn today and I think he is going to have me ready for tuning by noon or possibly sooner (Friday). Hope to see some of you then!

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
I'm looking into clutches too. The McLeod Street Twin is a BAD MOFO, but it runs ~$900. I'll have to think long and hard on that one.

RDSZ

600+HP
Established Member
I'm looking into clutches too. The McLeod Street Twin is a BAD MOFO, but it runs ~$900. I'll have to think long and hard on that one.

$900 that is a lot money for a clutch, what others option do we have. $500 I think is good price if I could get one.

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
SpecII = 330.00 or so.
Mcleod = 475.00 or so....twin disc.

Whats this 900 deal?

I think the price you have is for the Rev-loc. The Street Twin is a lot more expensive because it comes with a new flywheel.

Users who are viewing this thread