KB-Whipple guys - what's it take to peg a SCT 2400 MAF

addicted2boost

Established Member
I am getting my car pullied/tuned on wednesday and I will be getting a new MAF at the same time. In the future I plan to go the aftermarket blower route. When I do this I want to be able to use the same MAF as for my pulley/tune. So the question is will the SCT 2400 be ok with a KB or wipple or should I spring for the SCT 2800. I only want to have to do this once.

Jerryk

Halfshaft abuser
Established Member
hpbyhermann said:
did a 22 lb. whipple last week that didn't get past 980 A-D counts! :thumbsup: hermann

Any more details on that setup Hermann? Pulley sizes, type of gas.. and results?

hpbyhermann

Established Member
Edgewater Maryland, New shop in Beltsville Marylan
jerry, it was a whipple guy from va...

Jerryk said:
Any more details on that setup Hermann? Pulley sizes, type of gas.. and results?
We street tuned it for the guy, it has a 4r70w in it, a vert...he is a street racer so we can't tell much more because he is low key....it was tuned elsewhere and just didn't run very well....it had a 3.25 upper and a 9.5 lower on it with sct meter and 60 lb. injectors...hermann :thumbsup:

Jerryk

Halfshaft abuser
Established Member
hpbyhermann said:
We street tuned it for the guy, it has a 4r70w in it, a vert...he is a street racer so we can't tell much more because he is low key....it was tuned elsewhere and just didn't run very well....it had a 3.25 upper and a 9.5 lower on it with sct meter and 60 lb. injectors...hermann :thumbsup:

Gotcha, no problem. Thanks for the info!

Users who are viewing this thread