KB2.2 03 vs. C6ZO6

Quicktime_GT

Established Member
COBRA "come here!" ~~~~~~~~~~~~> ZO6

Nice vid, daytime footage ftw.
agreed! It's always nice to see whats going on compared to a set of headlights... or tailights

40 in third luggggggggggggggggggggggggg lol

40 in second spinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I guess we found out where Scorpion from Mortal Kombat is after all of these years. ;)

^ you hit it on the head... In 2nd the car blows the 555Rs off, in 3rd it won't pull a 40... In the last pull, when it spun I went ahead and shifted to 3rd and again it kind of bogged. I suppose ideally you'd ease into from a 40 / 2nd roll.

+65,000 I lol'd when he said that.
Why's your engine or bag light on?

^ I'm just glad its running now lol, not sure about the light.
[edit] actually if you're looking at the end of the video.. When I got out of it, It was still turning pretty hard so I pushed in on the clutch.. When I did the car died. (see 0 rpm on tach) No idea why this happens, but it's not the first time, or first car it's happened to me in.

Last edited:

FrankeSVT

Enthusiast
Established Member
^ I'm just glad its running now lol, not sure about the light.
[edit] actually if you're looking at the end of the video.. When I got out of it, It was still turning pretty hard so I pushed in on the clutch.. When I did the car died. (see 0 rpm on tach) No idea why this happens, but it's not the first time, or first car it's happened to me in.

That is really strange just noticed that after you mentioned it. Nice video and thanks for sharing

Quicktime_GT

Established Member
Thanks guys!

It was a good time.. I'm anxious to see how it does on the race fuel tune once we can buy 110 on pump again..

Users who are viewing this thread