Keep my GF or not.

BlueOvalAvenger

Beerknurd
Established Member
I am retarded and dont know how to set up a poll so just answer.

Lately my girlfriend has seemed busy...she always something as somthing to do..be it dirty house wives or whatever. I told her I was leaving this morning to sign up for the airforce at 7:30....its way past 7 and she wont have anything to do with me....anyways..you think i should keep trying let me know. if not..let me know! This is a universal poll because i dont care how it ends up...even if you **** my gf...or lack thereof.

BlueOvalAvenger

Beerknurd
Established Member
LOL...i just read that....and realize it makes no sense. I've been drinking...but it doesn't take away from the fact that my girlfriend is a bitch. If you want to see her naked PM me .

BlueOvalAvenger

Beerknurd
Established Member
CarpetCityCobra said:
Also, what was going on really, when she made the mad face in your avatar?

she was just ****ing around...made her take a picture without makeup on. now the bitch wont have shit to do with me...i told her im leaving at 7:30 this morning to sign up for the airforce....we will see how that works.

JoeNashville

Ghostrider
Established Member
Well that was my point...I know your judgment may be a little "clouded" by the booze...but since you're not going to be around since you'll be in the airforce and not with her, and might not have discussed this decision with her, she may feel pretty disposable right now. She may be detaching herself from you in order to not get hurt as badly in the future.

Last edited:

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
BlueOvalAvenger said:
LOL...i just read that....and realize it makes no sense. I've been drinking...but it doesn't take away from the fact that my girlfriend is a bitch. If you want to see her naked PM me .

pm sent :-D

REX-RACER

Testing w/ the live data!
Established Member
I'd say sober up first then make a rational decision. Honestly if your going into the AF shortly it sounds a good reason to make a clean break from a bad relationship. You'll plenty to keep you occupied once you get to Basic Training.

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
What the hell happened? This has sparked my curiosity. :beer:

Send me those pics. :-D

Users who are viewing this thread