Ken Block Died

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
and thats what I'm somewhat curious to know - did the impact itself get him or did it basically suffocate him. That's part of why I like my more medium sized 500cc atv - I've got a fighting chance to get it off of me. There's no way with some of these 1000lb monsters.

...also, should probably start wearing a helmet again, definitely gotten lax on that over the years since I got rid of the fast ones

Yup, like 15 years ago my dad who was 53 at the time, locked up the front brakes on his 650 cc at while on sand and the atv did a front flip. Somehow he ended up on his back with the atv on top of him.

2 of us were right there so he wasn't going to die but it's just dumb luck there was nothing worse than a few scrapes/bruises.

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
Boondocking high HP sleds out west is a young man’s game. I don’t care who you are, 55 year old agility and reflexes aren‘t what they were at 25, only the sleds are much faster now. No matter how much powder is under you, a 600+ lb sled dropping on you from ?? (10 feet, 15 feet after a vertical jump) is hard to survive. The powder would probably prevent you from rolling out of the way.
This, x100. There has been 3-5 feet of powder dropped out west in the past week. If you get buried in that, much less with a 5-600lb lb sled on top of you, you’re ****ed.

Coosawjack

Established Member
Plus during vacations and time away from CHALLENGING work....alcohol might be part of what happened maybe??:unsure::confused:

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
View attachment 1775464

Not seeing it in the news yet. But if true. Dayummm.
colbert-steroids-colbert.gif

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia

What an awesome pic.

FE79A1E8-56CF-460B-9B48-1493E7CF3562.jpeg

JPKII

Established Member
Single Barrel Sirs

What an awesome pic.

View attachment 1776350

Richard Hammond has a pretty interesting YouTube video on his near death experience. Very interesting and makes you wonder.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Richard Hammond has a pretty interesting YouTube video on his near death experience. Very interesting and makes you wonder.

Wow. That's very cool. I also didn't know Hamster had such a horrible accident in his past.

And not to jack the thread, but Tucker produced this back in December:

Users who are viewing this thread