Ken Block Fiesta Rally Vid

torchanniv03

Established Member
ford-focusrs-15.jpg

>fiesta?

i mean the car itself would be very appealing to monster

I wish that they would change the the name. :nonono: Anytime i hear "fiesta", all i will be able to think of is the old version that looks like a clown car and makes like 50hp......

HandoZiZle

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
Am i the only one that think Ken Block is not that great? Yea he's really good at "drifting" but i just don't tink he's WRC material. Those drivers are the best and at another level compared to Ken Block.

snake134

Am i the only one that think Ken Block is not that great? Yea he's really good at "drifting" but i just don't tink he's WRC material. Those drivers are the best and at another level compared to Ken Block.

apparently you havn't be a part of the Ken Blcok band wagon when it came to his DC rally vids

32vofFury

WHINE & DINE!
Established Member

everything that shimmers ain't gold hes a great promoter he has a lot of money he can sponsor himself which is the big thing. The hardest part about getting big in motorsports is finding a sponsor willing to give you the amount of money you need to get out there and get the expirience.

Starfox07

Formerly XR4turbo
Established Member
Those Fiesta's are MONSTERS. Marcus Gronholm took one up pikes peak this year and I was there to see it.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcGwq5VNknQ"]YouTube- Ford Fiesta Pikes Peak driven by Marcus Gronholm 2009[/ame]

My view

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Man that looked dangerous as hell, drifting at those speeds in snow with trees all around him..:dw:

It was badass though!!!! :rockon::rockon:

Welcome to Rally racing.

I love rally racing, the only game i play nowadays is DiRT/DiRT2 or GRiD.

Rally racing requires more driver skill than any other form of 4 wheeled autosports IMO, even Formoola Un.

Users who are viewing this thread