kenne bell 1.5 can be rebuilt yes or no i have heard both help

ffcobra

Blo-Me racing
Established Member
Yes its true my screws collided a few days ago without warning other than what appeared to be a belt sqeak and engine turned off. Got it towed to the firestation where i work thinking no biggie alt. or water pump. nope had to be the dang blower.. What causes this i have NEVER had any problems with this thing. I run a fluidyne radiator electric fan non stop. PLus it was cool that morning compared to the rest of the summer. I guess this happened Wed morning around 7:30 am. But i have heard and read both they can be rebuilt and they cant. And we all know trying to get ahold of kenne bell's tech line might take yrs. i been trying for 2 days now. If you know any answers please help. Thanks in advance!!!!! Travis

it's on a 97 cobra with a long long list of mods from manely rods to the fluidyne radiator

94SN95

Established Member
Hey ffcobra sorry about the kenne-bell locking up I have been there before I would go to the corral .net and talk to 94TWINSCREW he can get you some help DO NOT go to PSE superchargers they will charge you to much good luck with this mine locked up on me 200 miles from home sucks!!!

Users who are viewing this thread