Kenne Bell 2.1L 2V I/C for sale $3800 updated with more stuff...

00machgt

Established Member
Hello,
sorry if it took me a while to answer you back about the Kenne bell but as you can imagine there were alot of people

ointerested in the blower and i try to answer all of them as quickly as possible. A couple of things about the blower and

alot of common questions I'll answer here. Its a 2.1L Kenne Bell for a 99-04 Mustang GT. It has approximately 6k miles on it

and the blower oil is still light blue. Never been abused and spins freely without any roughness. No modifications made to

it and will include the following:
Kenne Bell 2.1L Supercharger
Front Mount heat exchanger
Intercooler resevoir and pump assembly
36lb injectors
All wiring and extensions
All bolts labled by location
All hoses
Original 9# pulley

Things I'll throw in if you pay asking price:
New Idler pulleys
New drivebelt
14 psi pulley
Kenne Bell install manual
JLT Ram Air Intake (new in box)

Honest points: The blower is dirty but does function completely without any problems. Selling because I have higher power

levels I want to achieve and am limited by supercharging technology. So Im going Turbo. It will not include the Boost-a-

pump, Calibrated chip, or 160* thermostat. . The BAP can be had for a lil under $150 and the thermostat for like $10. The

chip wouldnt do you any good as each is burned according to your ecu code.

Im asking $3800 shipped with everything. Thats a bit of an increase since I last posted this but I wanted to include more in

the kit and fairly reflect the cost of shipping it safely. Shipping Insurance is guaranteed and allow for about a week

before blower is shipped out if you decide you want it. This will allow me to remove it and clean it up for you and properly

pack and assure its safe arrival. Im a member of most Mustang sites and will stand behind my sale as along as your requests

are reasonable. Thanks for your interest. You can feel free to call me @ 407-928-7379 or email me @ [email protected]. Pix

have been enclosed.

IMAG0132.jpg

IMAG0131.jpg

IMAG0130.jpg

IMAG0129.jpg

02trubluegt

Semper Fi
Established Member
better belive if you still have this come around april or so... im gonna be pming you making a deal. you couldnt have waited like a month or 2 to put it up for sale! haha

1hot281

Established Member
Ugh! DO WANT! Tax return can't come fast enough! LOL...

Does this come with the SCT MAF?

00machgt

Established Member
Idk bud. I had to kill a good man to get that SCT MAF. If someone pays the asking price+$75 ill throw it in. Paid over twice that for the MAF new. And it still looks new.

Users who are viewing this thread