Kenne Bell 2.3/JLP Plenum

150xlt

Established Member
Like it says KB 2.3 with JLP sheetmetal plenum, comes with 3.5 and 3.0 pulleys and the JLP egr delete plate. I will also include a C&L elbow, filter adapter and filter. Their is absolutely nothing wrong with it, i just decided to join the dark side and strap a snail on it. I will probably pull it off in the next few days and post up some more pics of it but the rotors look like they are new. $2500 plus shipping

kb2.jpg

This pic is of the C&L elbow, filter adapter and filter on the old eaton. Mass air and tb not included
Picture267.jpg

mcarbine

2003 L #2504
Established Member
Hey guys this is the kb I just sold Justin a couple months and I can vouche that it is in GREAT shape. Also he didn't mention it has fresh oil in it. There are no rub marks on the rotors and it spins freely as the day it was made. Somebody will be getting a great deal!

150xlt

Established Member
Here is the deal, if it doesnt sell in the next week or so it will be going back on the truck. I still want to go turbo but time is ticking away and i want the truck done and all the bugs gone by the time the track opens. I will keep buying parts and go turbo next fall if it doesnt sell. With that said $2300+shipping for everything and its yours.

Users who are viewing this thread