Kenne Bell 2.8H Dyno Results.

EVIL1

Get Outa My Way!
Established Member
Finally got my cobra on the dyno today. Mods are 2.8H KB 19psi, JLT High Boost CAI, 60lb Injectors and KB B-A-P, Fuel pump DC was 85%, Mac long tubes, Off road prochamber and 2.5 catback, Solid 8.8 rear with 3.73 gears, DFX clutch, Tuned by Ed from RWTD.

I'm pretty happy:pepper:

BTW, I had them enter the weight as 3,450 because of the solid rear. I actually have no idea what it weighs.

Scans aren't the greatest, sorry.

TIDyno9152007.jpg

TIDyno2.jpg

SVTBMG

Banned
very cool, but the torque is low, but then again you are on a Mustang dyno. Get to a dynojet for some comp numbers. What was the A/F and Timing numbers I cant read much of what is on those pics it is to blurred? Also you are pretty close on the weight with the solid rear. I think it takes out around 180lbs from what my friend said his weighs. If you took the rear seats and spare out then for sure you are around 3400lbs.

Must be fun!

Last edited:

EVIL1

Get Outa My Way!
Established Member
Yeah I don't like Mustang dyno's,,, I never feel like I'm seeing accurate numbers.

Numbers were 615.9 HP and 522 TQ AF was 11.8 , Timing is at 23deg. with 100 octane in the tank. Pulley is a 3.5 with the stock lower.

I don't really care what the numbers are, I plan to take it to the track October 6th hopefully for some 10 second passes.

kissmyAZZure

THE BLUE BEAST
Established Member
Mustang dynos tend to be lower by a decent amount. They use a diferent "load" technique then dynojets, etc.

EVIL1

Get Outa My Way!
Established Member
He said to add 10% to get DJ numbers,,, who knows. If it goes 10's I'll be happy.

Users who are viewing this thread