Kenne Bell 2.8H+Supporting Mods

Balex

Established Member
Kenne Bell 2.8h

Less than 500 miles on the whole set-up. Strictly removed the KB and sent it back to fix the boost bypass(minor boost leak). Still has the Kenne Bell warranty and is in perfect brand new condition. On stock manifolds, stock maf on 19lbs.(leaking boost) it made 637whp and 580 wtrq. All stock shortblock. Call Strictly Performance and ask to speak to Wally or Anthony for price info. Or pm me after you call the shop.
$3500.00 shipped
-Brad

Last edited:

Balex

Established Member
Venomous01 said:
Good luck on your sale. That price is pretty close to what it is brand new though.

It is brand new, someone will be able to save on tax and I will work on shipping. I'm not going to worry too much about selling it, if it does then great, if not ill keep it. Someone will buy it 100% guarantee.
-Brad

firstsvt

workin those 28's
Established Member
Balex said:
$4200.00 with injectors and Kenne Bell TB + shipping.
-Brad

1. How much without the injectors and TB? I already have both

2. Does it have the "revised" boost bypass? Was the whole thing sent to KB, I thought people only had to send back the bypass for repair?

3. Are you sure the waranty is transferrable to another owner? I'm not sure, just wanted to confirm.

4. I know its really none of my business, but why are you selling it?

Thanks
Jason

Last edited:

Balex

Established Member
I will sell everything separately, I dont mind, just keep in mind this stuff has less than 500 miles on it and everything can be verified through Strictly.
-Brad

Balex

Established Member
firstsvt said:
1. How much without the injectors and TB? I already have both

2. Does it have the "revised" boost bypass? Was the whole thing sent to KB, I thought people only had to send back the bypass for repair?

3. Are you sure the waranty is transferrable to another owner? I'm not sure, just wanted to confirm.

4. I know its really none of my business, but why are you selling it?

Thanks
Jason

1. Sent you a PM on Modular about this.

2. The whole thing was sent back to KB and the bypass has been fixed, it was the way Strictly did it.

3. I will explain how through PMs or you can call me. (832)607-2396

4. I am selling it because I'm going to concentrate on a fox body build up.

-Brad

Balex

Established Member
danny03cobra has first dibs on the injectors, second is Cop I am. I will be able to work on this monday, ill be tied up until then.
-Brad

03 SeRpEnT

The Feeling Hurter
Established Member
how much for blower only? I live an hour away from strictly and could pick it up if the price was right. Thanks man, -Will-

Balex

Established Member
The blower is a pending sale at this point Will, the buyer seems very serious however if it does not work out I will PM you and we can negotiate from there. I'm willing to make a fair deal but please don't expect some major deal.
-Brad

Users who are viewing this thread