Kenne Bell 2.8H Very Low Miles!

jimc04

Established Member
blower

hi, if your deal does not workout i am interested.

Last edited:

ruthless

Turbo Terminator and TVS Terminator Vert
Established Member
Wow that was a good catch on the e-bay scammer. I hope that scumbag is not a member on here.

Last edited:

Blown2004Stang

Established Member
WOOHOO! :)

I'll be slapping this bad boy into my ride!

Thanks for the great deal, Brandon.. I appreciate it man!

Travis

Blown2004Stang

Established Member
Thanks man.. Brandon is a super nice guy to deal with, and I can't wait to get this thing strapped to my new/built 4 valve.

It's actually going into a '04 GT, so, I have a lot of work to do.. I've also go a built T56 going behind it with a twin disc, and built 8.8 behind that.

Travis

Blown2004Stang

Established Member
Recieved the parts yesterday..

I cannot say enough, about how awesome of a seller this guy has been. Not only did I buy the KB, but, ended up offering me an incredible deal on his manifold, idlers, pulley bridge, etc.. so I could convert my GT to a 4 valve/Cobra setup. I was a bit leary at first, because he didn't have any feedback, and I blindly sent almost 4K in money orders. But, this guy came through in a big way. Everything was ridiculously overpackaged, in 3 seperate HUGE boxes. And, all of the parts were as clean as he promised them to be. He stayed in constant communication with me, and the parts were sent within 2 business days of him recieving my payment.

Thanks again man.. I appreciate everything!

Travis

Users who are viewing this thread