Kenne Bell Frps Disk???

Dismember

2003 black Terminator
Established Member
Hi guys, i just changed my frps today...glad that was my problem, but here in Canada it was 123$ canadian. So i dont want to rebuy one every month. I want to purchased the KB disk , i went on their site but cant find it?? it is just me or they only sell it by phone?

Ty for input on that!
:)

Digital

Established Member
Call them direct from their site. It's a local number to their shop. Tell the sales what you want they'll know what you're talking about. You can pay them credit card over the phone and they'll send you one out with the quickness.

Least thats how I've done it. Also the search button would have worked for you as that was how I found the info in the first place.

04Sonic

Established Member
It is a band aid for unstable fuel pressure, the disk also causes lag as the ECM is not seeing real time. Have your tuner work on the fuel tables more, you can get rid of some of the fuel spikes, but some of it it just the way it is with a return-less fuel system. That is why I push return fuel systems for these cars over 600hp.

xenodragon

Established Member
Just call them and ask for the FRPS Damper disk. $25 bucks...

...i got mine for free because the original guy that took my order never sent it out, so when i called back they said here you go "its freeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

Dismember

2003 black Terminator
Established Member
It is a band aid for unstable fuel pressure, the disk also causes lag as the ECM is not seeing real time. Have your tuner work on the fuel tables more, you can get rid of some of the fuel spikes, but some of it it just the way it is with a return-less fuel system. That is why I push return fuel systems for these cars over 600hp.

I will upgrade the fuel system when i will go Whipple, for now maybe i just want to use this band aid to save the frps.

ty

03cobramanIII

Banned
i got the gt pmps twin fpdm's and larger fuel lines, i havent blown a frps .
maybe its the amazon dyno tune i got.:shrug:i stepped on it hard about 40/50 times or so and the last 5 months

jm@ReischePerf

Owner & Operations Mgr
Established Member
Premium Member
i got the gt pmps twin fpdm's and larger fuel lines, i havent blown a frps
I have the twin GT pumps with a single modded FPDM and drive what some would call "fairly aggressively" and havent popped one yet?
Yeah it's not a consistent issue. Some people don't have any problems with it, then just start blowing them.

04Sonic

Established Member
i got the gt pmps twin fpdm's and larger fuel lines, i havent blown a frps .
maybe its the amazon dyno tune i got.:shrug:i stepped on it hard about 40/50 times or so and the last 5 months

Some do some don't, the issue is if you data log a stab in and out, you will fuel spikes and pressure loss. That is just the way a return-less system is, pumps on, pumps off.

2Marauders

FordNut was already taken
Established Member
So when is somebody going to come up with one of these discs with some sort of support that will keep them in place with aftermarket fuel rails?

Users who are viewing this thread