Kenne-bell Hellcat dyno test vs GT500 and ls supercharged

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
Interesting stuff. I love seeing stock for stock comparos like this. The Shelby is only behind by 30ish hp, not bad at all. Looks like the Shelby is making a hair more power down low too.

sknapp302

Established Member
Looks like a nearly identical power to weight ratio of the 13-14 Gt500. Cool times we live in. I was always wished I could have grown up in the era of the muscle cars. Love that I get to see these HP wars! First to 1000 HP wins and gets every penny in my bank account... on a new car purchase.

Stateguy

Established Member
What are the manual Hellcats putting down? Wish they would've tested a 6 speed instead of the A8 to get a similar comparison on that dyno. I'm guessing the numbers for the ZL1 are from a manual car?

MYGT500

Established Member
What are the manual Hellcats putting down? Wish they would've tested a 6 speed instead of the A8 to get a similar comparison on that dyno. I'm guessing the numbers for the ZL1 are from a manual car?

The manual cars should have slightly less powertain loss to the rear wheels.....hopefully some smart tuners will be able to crack the ECM in the Hellcat and tune it...looks like just upping the the fuel cut off rpm would add some significant hp gains

JD03Cobra

Who's your Daddy!
Established Member
The manual cars should have slightly less powertain loss to the rear wheels.....hopefully some smart tuners will be able to crack the ECM in the Hellcat and tune it...looks like just upping the the fuel cut off rpm would add some significant hp gains

That's what I got out of this whole video!

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
Video was poor quality and was way too long. Looking at the numbers, the 707 in stock form is about right, maybe there is a little more for manuals? The range for hellcats seem to be from 620s - 630s (based on other dyno runs). Can't wait to see what a tune and pulley will do.

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
Going total homer on this one...

I'm not impressed with the hellcat in the slightest. It's fat. And it's overrated. My Shelby Dropped 607 bone stock. With minor Bolt ons and no exhaust changes I'm at 709rwhp. Mopar can lick my balls. I'm not and never will be impressed with their garbage. FLAME ON!

F8l Vnm

Established Member

I'm not impressed with the hellcat in the slightest. It's fat. And it's overrated. My Shelby Dropped 607 bone stock. With minor Bolt ons and no exhaust changes I'm at 709rwhp. Mopar can lick my balls. I'm not and never will be impressed with their garbage. FLAME ON!

Yes yes , your almighty gt500 is >>>>> better then anything else.
Lol , ok your not impressed. Did you want a cookie? Or how should I make a duck face for you ? ;)
It's a 60k with 707 hp..... Keep hating :rollseyes

Last edited:

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member

Welcome back TEZZ
SAM-JACKSON-CLAPPING-GIF.gif

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
Yes yes , your almighty gt500 is >>>>> better then anything else.
Lol , ok your not impressed. Did you want a cookie? Or how should I make a duck face for you ? ;)
It's a 60k with 707 hp..... Keep hating :rollseyes

Lmao! Hey if you make that face there's a lot more you gotta do afterwards hahahaha

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member

What has your car trapped in the 1/4th?

Users who are viewing this thread