Kenne Bell Install In South Florida

blown03snake

I am planning on installing the KB on my car by next weekend and i am stuck on where to take it. I am located in Pompano Beach,FL and need to find a reputable shop.

I refuse to take it to Mustang Causalties (specialties) and Steeda is waayyy overpriced. Does anyone have any suggestions??? Also, what is the typical cost for a KB install??

I appreciate any help

J

2HNB

Established Member
Do it yourself, it's actually really easy if you follow the directions that KB sends out with the blower.

FLBuckeye

Established Member
I've been using Bart Tobener for all my mods. He's right in Pompano too !
He has a partner that does foreign/european's etc. but
He does all the mustangs. Lots of 03's.
But he does it all ##lb fuel injector/rails etc. welding etc.
If I were you I would just drive to their shop tomorrow to check them out: they're like a 1/2 mile west of 95 on Copans, I think you make a right at Some Diner and it's like the fifth warehouse shop on the left.

Link:
/Bart's Co.

KB
:thumbsup:

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Yes if you want to bring it to a shop you should bring it to Bart in Pompano off of Copans Rd.Hes very reasonable!! If you want to do it yourself just PM me and we can do it in my garage. Its not a hard install, although I know some people that just want their cars worked on by a shop. Bart is the man though. Did mine and BocaCobras Cams and got Chris J to tune them.Now thats a hookup!!!!!

blown03snake

if LTHL PSI doesn't come through with his hook up, i'll definetly go to BART. Plus, his shop is up the road for my house, so i won't have to go outta my way. does anyone know how much they charge for everything out the door?

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Bart is very good! I have used him in the past when he was affiliated with another performance shop in the same area.

Users who are viewing this thread