Kenne Bell Mammoth Kit

xXxCOBRA03

Established Member
I have come across a kenne bell mammoth kit for the gt500. I'm putting out some feelers to see if anyone would be interested in this item. blower only has a few thousand miles on it. Blower would come with an sct tuner.

thanks

Ken

2558065318696-GT500-Kenne-Bell-stag.jpg

svt500

Established Member
is it just as in the pic? no cai,maf,belt and what size pully is on?

xXxCOBRA03

Established Member
I'm selling for someone else, should come with boost a pump and cai. That's the items it came with from kenne bell. It does have 2 additional pulleys don't know what size, but i will find out.

Thanks

Ken

svt500

Established Member
ken,
Can you also give me a little more history? why its being sold? who did the install?

xXxCOBRA03

Established Member
I don't have the blower in my possession yet. The vehicle was hit from behind, unsure of who did the install. I was told the blower was in excellent condition was in no way hurt during the accident. I'm only getting the blower for resale. I have a performance business here in meridian, but there are not many gt500's in town, so i figured I'd have better luck on here. not sure if it will come with the boost a pump since it was a rear collision, most people mount the b.a.p. in the trunk area. I'm getting at a good deal and figured I would pass it on.

onehundredk

Smashin' Pumpkins
Established Member
not hijacking. blower is sold anyways. but i have one as well if someone missed out on the sale. thanks

Users who are viewing this thread