kennebell 40amp boost-a-pump

kenny6858

Hibitual line stepper
Established Member
I have a nice 40 amp bap that works great. It comes with all wiring and the adjustment knob that ranges from 0-50 price is $200 shipped to lower 48 call or text 7069696152

Last edited:

Jon01

Established Member
Hey Kenny, no response to texts or messages here...where's my tracking #?

Jon01

Established Member
Ok, I have a Paypal claim started, no tracking # Monday and I'll be continuing the process.

Jon01

Established Member
Still waiting on that tracking # Kenny.
Neil at the sheriff's office down there seemed very interested, I wouldn't recommend you dragging this out any further.
If anybody else has been ripped off by this guy please send me a message. The greater the total amount of theft the deeper the shit he's going to be in.

Jon01

Established Member
Funny, still no response to PM's or texts. Still no tracking #, still no refund.
Let's do something Kenny. I'm a patient guy but that's about up, when it is I'm going to get ugly really quick.

nycarpenter

Established Member
Funny, still no response to PM's or texts. Still no tracking #, still no refund.
Let's do something Kenny. I'm a patient guy but that's about up, when it is I'm going to get ugly really quick.

As long as you used a credit card on paypal you should be fine. Did you read his feedback?

Jon01

Established Member
Yeah I did, I already have a dispute rolling with them.
It'd just be nice to see him nut up and take the heat and/or send the shit I paid him for.
I called the White County sheriff's office a couple days ago to feel them out, they seemed more than willing to take it and run with it...if he doesn't do something soon I'm going to get that going too.

Jon01

Established Member
5pm has come and gone and still no refund from Kenny...
Pretty sad when a call to your dad is what it takes to get action out of someone who is almost 30 years old.

Jon01

Established Member
Got my $ back.
I would NOT recommend doing business with this clown, he's NOT worth the hassle.

Users who are viewing this thread