Kenny Bell buy in

WolfB

Established Member
Has anyone decided to get in on the Kenny Bell offer?I think this is the time to chit or get off the pot.In other words lets rally and make it work.We have untill the 15 of Jan to find 18 buyers,what do you all say? 25 needed to make it go BTW gaurenteed delivery in 90 days

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
why dont someone contact kenne bell and ask how many they have. Then you can come back and let us know how many we need.

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
I love this picture :D

attachment.php

Last edited:

Narcosynthesis

Knees in the Breeze!
Established Member
Originally posted by One Fast Cobra
I am waiting to see what Works and Whipple come out with and do some comparison shopping! On the Whipple web site they say that their will be in the market on January 2004. Check out the link below:

http://www.whipplesuperchargers.com/product.asp?ProdID=1204

:beer::beer::coolman:

They are talking about the 99-01 Cobras. I hope you guys get enough people to put a deposit down. Times running out. Kinda crappy of KB to pull that on you.

One Fast Cobra

Established Member
Narcosynthesis
Rookie SVT Poster
They are talking about the 99-01 Cobras. I hope you guys get enough people to put a deposit down. Times running out. Kinda crappy of KB to pull that on you.

Dude click on the link, it says 2003-2004 Cobras and there is a pic of the 03 Cobra with the Terminator engine next to it. :coolman:

Where do you get 99-01 Cobras?:shrug:

Last edited:

One Fast Cobra

Established Member
I think KB may be feeling the heat of the competition creeping in...

I got nothing against KB I just want to see what else is out there before plunking 4K. KB was the first one in the market maybe the second and third will do better to beat it... Who knows:shrug:

I just want to wait and get the best for my car...;-) :coolman:

Last edited:

Narcosynthesis

Knees in the Breeze!
Established Member
Originally posted by One Fast Cobra
Narcosynthesis
Rookie SVT Poster

Dude click on the link, it says 2003-2004 Cobras and there is a pic of the 03 Cobra with the Terminator engine next to it. :coolman:

Where do you get 99-01 Cobras?:shrug:

umm...the topic is about the KB for the 99-01 cobras that should have been produced but now KB needs 25 deposits to produce them.

Im well aware of the whipple SC in the link you posted. Not sure why you pointed out that im a rookie poster, but whatever makes you feel better.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread