Kenny Brown race cars, support vehicles, parts for sale

Ltlmule

Established Member
Everything is postponed till february

If I here any changes I will make post.

Last edited:

Ltlmule

Established Member
There are some decisions on what to sell and where going on at the current time. As soon as I have an update I will post it.

CKERR134

stangfan
Established Member
dude just list some prices and you will get even more people competing for that price know one on here wants to give you more then they should or what you expect or dont expect just list some prices

Ltlmule

Established Member
You ever went some where and you didn't know what somthing cost. Somebody told you if you have to ask then you can't afford it. You can't honestly sit there and tell me you don't have general idea what they cost. You sell your stuff your way, I will sell my stuff my way. There are many people here who already sent a pm or an email with prices and they are already on a list. Its sorta like a silent auction, you give your price I put it on a list with others. It keeps the tire kickers out and it allows people some privacy.

But we have gotten quite a few offers on every vehicle, don't feel the need to list a price. If an item is not meeting our price it will probably be listed on ebay or listed through a consignment automotive shop.

Parts will take awhile since there is so much and its unorganized. As soon as an audit is done and parts are inventory they will show up on ebay. When that time comes I will list it.

S351R13

Established Member
Just a head up on posting parts for sale. If you want offers then people expect to know what the hell they are making an offer on. Something a little more specific than the make and model and three photos. We may have a general idea on what it costs but, we want to know excatly what we are getting. If we lived next door then it wouldn't be an issue but, since we don't we ask questions. I asked a few questions on one car and have yet to receive a response. Also, if you post prices it runs away the tire kickers.

Ltlmule

Established Member
Everything is postponed till a few issues are sorted out.

I will keep you all updated.

I appologize, but as I stated before I was working for someone else.

SBlueSVT03

[url=http://img473.images
Established Member
The stuff will be outstanding but there won't be any great "DEALS" , on that you can be sure!

Users who are viewing this thread